Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

Noodle was found to be neutral, moar was found to be pro-town, is there one more person that can ascend and may they be scum?, without more info on noodle and his character seeming to be a bad one, I wonder if the ascention can cause alignment change, or can there just be 3 possible ascended beings, each with their own win con?

Well, I have hinted at it last day and nobody cared. I will ascend if I am lynched. I will then be a treestump. So I want Noodle to vote to see if it counts.

I am out for the night, but I have quite a bit to say. For now I will reveal that I investigated Moar on Night 3 and she came up Pro Town.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Interesting reveal. I think I know who Moar is.

And yet Noodle came up neutral.

How odd....

He also stated he was recruitable. Why question BPC after what looks like a couple attempted NK's on him?

@Moar: Would you mind giving us your name? There are only a select few people that can ascend in SG lore.

And you should be able to guess who she is with Bipolar's result.

Whatever it means, Noodle's vote counted while Moar claims that she will ascend upon death and be a treestump, so we have two different ascension mechanics?

I'm very interested to see what BPC has to say but something about this all doesn't feel right.

Yes we can have different ascension mechanics. For instance ascended beings called the Ori, believe that they should be worshiped as Gods, and in fact punish those who don't worship them. They actually increase in power the more people who believe in them, and so directly intervene with humans as well as other races. The Ori are from a different galaxy than the other ascended.

The ascended not of the Ori (with a couple exceptions) don't believe in intervening with other mortals, and they will punish any ascended who tries to.

That alone could explain why Noodle can vote, as his claimed character is of the Ori, while Moar can't.

Could you elaborate on the things that just doesn't feel right?

If I had been in CG's spot, I may have done the same thing. If you had died last night (as I expected, and I suspect CG also suspected), then today he's just the smokescreen again.

How could you expect that? We saw a likely doc save the day after Bipolar's reveal, then he was alive the day after, when all logic dictates a doc save is impossible. So what would the logical choice for our doc be last night? Oh yea make a save on a claimed cop. I'm not very good at this game, but even I could see the logical choice for our doc to take.

You tell me that I am so scummy because I kept pushing CG for information so explain this to me:

"CG gets injured everytime a player is killed."

That is mod confirmed information.

When was that mod confirmed? It wasn't mod confirmed until after CG revealed it. Before he did, that story snippet could very well have been a doc save from attempted NK.

Laarz I think is probably town, CGB I've got no read on.

How can you think Laarz is probable town? He has barely made any posts at all!

It depends on what info Moar comes back to us with (specifically I'd like to know the name of her character). In terms of SG lore, I'd be surprised if we can kill an ascended being. The only way to kill an ascended being in SG lore is with the Sangraal or if another ascended being takes them out.

I'm sure you can make some guesses. Also I think having someone in a game that can only be killed with a special ability is too OP and unpredictable. What if that person is killed off on the first night? Or makes a slip and is lynched the first day? While I think leaning on lore is all well and good (at least for this game), leaning on it too much won't get us anywhere.

My guess is it has something to do with Korial, I'd like to hear some more from him.

What would you like to know?

I would expect noodle to be protected from lynches/nks for today at least. Its fairly silly to resurrect someone and just make them get killed by the town again. I think noodle has to go asap, but I don't think its likely to work today..then again, it might not ever work, so no idea if its better to do it now anyways...:/

There is only 1 way to know, and that is to try and lynch him. Maybe he's 1 time lynch immune. Maybe he's immune to 1 kill attempt (NK or lynch), or some other mechanic I'm not thinking of. Could be he has a grace period of 1 day, but do we want to risk letting him live a day?

Also, regarding Bpcs continued life: good play on korial and our docs parts so far, I would however be VERY surprised if he lived through tonight. Scum obviously expected a doc save on bpc last night, since we all knew the doc had targeted cg yesterday, so they took a shot at someone else, likely hoping to kill the doc. So, only way bpc lives tonight is if our doc made another monster play and self targeted to save themselves/targeted someone else last night and can save bpc again..with that said, I think bpc should have one more result to share with us before he gets killed tonight.

Should I shoot noodle if we do lynch him and he doesn't die?

It seems unlikely that the doc didn't target Bipolar last night. As scum has to kill off people at night to progress their goal, they would be the ones to gain the most from keeping track of night actions, even if only through anticipation. Of course the doc could use that to gamble on targeting someone else, safe in the knowledge that scum anticipates a doc save on Bipolar. That is a big gamble though, especially if we take into consideration that there could be 2 scum factions.

You know you're still not confirmed right? Shooting Noodle means the only way we can confirm your result is by lynching you for your flip. That is if you manage to take out Noodle.

Maybe you should actually go back and read my posts Drixx, and tell me how I have only been jumping on people's thoughts and ideas. The only train that I could see you claiming that I've jumped on is yesterday on CG, and I had my reasons for it. And you should note that I was one of the few that stated out his ties to the story and that no one was counterclaiming him. Anyways, this is all in my posts yesterday. Maybe you should go over them and my previous posts a little better before jumping to conclusions based on one action.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk now Free

That action does not make you town. In fact it's an easy observation that most players should've been able to make.

My name is Rodney McKay.

I didn't expect Noodle's vote to count. I'm kind of confused. Expected the same mechanic as in my role description. As it clearly isn't, I would vote for him.

That I did not expect! I had you pegged as someone else entirely after the earlier posts. At least we now have someone from Atlantis.

I see your point, I just don't like having lore things playing such an integral part. As Jcakes states below, the name doesn't equate with the alignment.

You may not like it, but we've seen several things happen that would allign well with the lore.

If he was telling the truth.

You know the only way to figure out if he was telling the truth was? And how do you know what the likelihood of the Nks was unless you were in on the conversation? (see I can spin posts too).

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

The problem with your spin is that there wasn't just one way! The name was mod confirmed, there were hints at a doc targeting him, and there was no counterclaim! Also if you'd been at all trying to anticipate the doc saves, then you would know that it was a strong possibility for Bipolar to recieve another save.

Oh no, I don't mean when today do we lynch him. I mean if we choose to lynch someone else, do we lynch noodle tomorrow? The next day? Etc.

I'm sure you've already read my stance on a Noodle lync.

Noodle was found to be neutral, moar was found to be pro-town, is there one more person that can ascend and may they be scum?, without more info on noodle and his character seeming to be a bad one, I wonder if the ascention can cause alignment change, or can there just be 3 possible ascended beings, each with their own win con?

There can be at least 2 more that I can think of, one is bad news, the other pro-town. Yes ascension I think can cause alignment change, and we've seen it already I think. I believe Noodle was neutral, but turned anti-town after being recruited and/or after being killed. He could've lied about the recruitment part, and the only thing he needed to turn scum was to be killed.

Giving the name of a good guy doesn't clear anybody at this point, especially since flips are including names and thus it's likely the scum team(s) have names to choose from for fake claims now.

How do you know scum recieve names again?

Oh and CG seemed to find AAA scummy, and Laarz was trying to distance himself last day phase (I believe it was) from AAA. Can everyone please make a list of probably scum and town?

Most likely town: Bipolar, Moar

Unknown: Laarz, djmbbandie, flubbucket, CoolguyBad, Jcakes, Drixx

Leaning towards AAA, IWantToUseNumbersInMyName

Probable scum: BA

Scum: Noodle

Re: The lore of my role: I'm totally unfamiliar with Stargate, and know nothing about this Adria character. I know I'm still neutral, and my new win condition is to simply survive. Anyone who has played a TC game should realize that there's no way he would be so obvious as to bring back a lynched player in a zombie themed game as a zombie. Give the man some credit - he's an artist, not a hack.

Re: The lore of my role: I'm totally unfamiliar with Stargate, and know nothing about this Adria character. I know I'm still neutral, and my new win condition is to simply survive. Anyone who has played a TC game should realize that there's no way he would be so obvious as to bring back a lynched player in a zombie themed game as a zombie. Give the man some credit - he's an artist, not a hack.

So you are an ascended survivor, and you are appealing to the mod's reputation as the reason we should believe you? Didn't we just lynch someone who was pro-town who had the opposite of a power role?

So you're saying even after both me and Jcakes said your character name is very bad news for town, you didn't even bother to read up about it? Seems very unlikely to me that you wouldn't. Oh and whoever said anything about zombies? It clearly states that you've ascended, but not all ascended have to be pro-town. Ohh and how very convenient for your role to change from no special powers, neutral and recruitable to ascended neutral, no special power with a survivalist win-con? You are in my eyes as confirmed scum as you can get.

Korial ... you are making some dangerous assumptions.

I'm sure I am. I've never been good at viewing things from all the different angles. Even so I've yet to place anyone inside the confirmed town box (excluding myself). I've not stopped trying to consider different options, but I can't wait with posting my opinions on events until all other possibilities have been tried.

@Drixx: What are your thoughts and reads, if you'd be willing to share them. I've gone through a lot of posts today, quoted a lot, and I probably missed a lot of details in that wall of quotes. And you seem to have an analotical/logical view on things a lot of the time.

Even better is if you'd point out some of my dangerous assumptions, and offer other alternatives for me to consider. It sounds like you've already done it, so that shouldn't be too much work.

Pretending to have missed the point. Your unwillingness to co-operate is noted. You need not convince me further that you need to go.

Oh, yeah, clearly I'm a danger to the town. I've done nothing but cooperate, haven't tried to lynch anybody, haven't tried to cast suspicion on any one, and have been out of commission for most of the game while the town lynched their own. Why go after scum when you could target someone who hasn't been a threat to anyone, right?

I've read a bit when I got my role PM, but I'm not sure I really understand. I haven't watched more than a few SG1 episode. Correct me please if I am wrong.

So there are Ancients and Ori (who are the same species originally). Ancients = good, Ori = bad. Ancients are the origin of Stargates and that Atlantis thingy which they have moved around a bit. Ancients lost the ablity to ascend which my character tried to help them to achieve again. Because of that he also got kind of ascended for a time where he healed folks and did stuff. But then he didn't ascend. There was also some ascended being called Merlin who came back and invented the Holy Grail to kill other ascended beings. Seriously. What did those story developers smoke? And did anyone really watch that?

Anyway, I can imagine that there can be good and bad ascended beings from lore. I would be the good one while Noodle would be the bad one. If I ascend I would not be able to vote, but would not be able to be killed either. Noodle could vote, so I guess he can be killed then. I am in favor of lynching him again today.

Unvote: Numbers
Vote: Noodle

So there are Ancients and Ori (who are the same species originally). Ancients = good, Ori = bad. Ancients are the origin of Stargates and that Atlantis thingy which they have moved around a bit. Ancients lost the ablity to ascend which my character tried to help them to achieve again. Because of that he also got kind of ascended for a time where he healed folks and did stuff. But then he didn't ascend. There was also some ascended being called Merlin who came back and invented the Holy Grail to kill other ascended beings. Seriously. What did those story developers smoke? And did anyone really watch that?

Just a bit of clarification. Ancients are mostly neutral (some are good), but they have a tendancy towards good. Ori is bad. Also the ancients didn't loose their ability to ascend, they are ascended beings. And if you are refering to the incident I think you do, then your character never did ascend, but his DNA was altered to allow him the capability of ascending.

I didn't double check any of this, and I'm going most off of memory from the show, but I believe it is correct.

Why go after scum when you could target someone who hasn't been a threat to anyone, right?

Why go after someone who's standing in the way of town victory, when we could try our luck with someone unconfirmed?

And no I don't believe you're a survivalist. Also just as an interesting tidbit of information. In one of the previous mafia games, Adria was a character in the game. Started out as neutral, turned into serial killer. So Noodle, care to share your real abilities and alignment?

Anyway time for sleep. Got loads of work ahead of me tomorrow, but I'll try and keep up as best I can.

Also Bipolar, you might want to consider revealing everything you know before days end. I know my bag o' tricks is empty, and I'm not sure we should gamble on others being able to save you past this point.

Vote tally Day 5 (7/8):
Bad Ash - 2 (IWantToUseNumbersInMyName, korialstraz)
Noodle - 3 (djmbbandie, Drixx, Moar)
Moar - 1 (Noodle)
flubbucket - 1 (Jcakes)

In one of the previous mafia games, Adria was a character in the game. Started out as neutral, turned into serial killer. So Noodle, care to share your real abilities and alignment?

So, your theory is that my role is defined by a naming coincidence with a previous game? Really? That seems reasonable to you? Maybe ThunderCat went back and read all the previous games we've had, and when a name has previously been used he just shrigs and says to himself, "Well, my hands are tied here. Nothing I can do!"

Or maybe that's the most ridiculous theory ever proposed in these games.

Hm. Yeah, I'm going to go with the latter.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High