Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

I think we need to know if we can kill an ascended being. Noodle's earlier claim and what character name he claimed (and the lore associated with it) paired with his refusal to talk about what has changed all add up to a big neon blinking "DEFCON 1 EMERGENCY CODE RED" sign.

Vote: Noodle

I'd like to hear from him first.

Noodle, can you please elaborate on the situation?

I'd like to hear from him first.

Noodle, can you please elaborate on the situation?

I asked him to give us a reason to believe he wasn't the harbinger of doom that the earlier lore discussion suggested, and he declined to even acknowledge my post. I figured a vote (or maybe a few votes) might get him talking.

Well ... he gave his name before and apparently he's basically the Stargate version of Rosemary's baby (i.e. the devil). I wouldn't put it past TC to put a twist on things and have him be a good character, which is why I wanted to give Noodle a chance to convince us to ignore the lore associated with his name. He doesn't seem interested. And it's entirely possible that lynching him will accomplish nothing ... or it will kill him but he'll take some of us with him ... or ... honestly it's really hard to say.

I would expect noodle to be protected from lynches/nks for today at least. Its fairly silly to resurrect someone and just make them get killed by the town again. I think noodle has to go asap, but I don't think its likely to work today..then again, it might not ever work, so no idea if its better to do it now anyways...:/

Also, regarding Bpcs continued life: good play on korial and our docs parts so far, I would however be VERY surprised if he lived through tonight. Scum obviously expected a doc save on bpc last night, since we all knew the doc had targeted cg yesterday, so they took a shot at someone else, likely hoping to kill the doc. So, only way bpc lives tonight is if our doc made another monster play and self targeted to save themselves/targeted someone else last night and can save bpc again..with that said, I think bpc should have one more result to share with us before he gets killed tonight.

Should I shoot noodle if we do lynch him and he doesn't die?

In my opinion, I don't see Noodle as a threat to town.

I do need Moar info....

His name corresponds with a very bad news character from the lore. We lynched him and he's back. There's a very limited subset of conditions in which that is a good thing for us. That subset requires a cooperative Noodle who can be convincing that he has come back pro-town and is able to help. Lurky Noodle avoiding questions is not a part of the subset of conditions wherein his return is a good thing.

Maybe you should actually go back and read my posts Drixx, and tell me how I have only been jumping on people's thoughts and ideas. The only train that I could see you claiming that I've jumped on is yesterday on CG, and I had my reasons for it. And you should note that I was one of the few that stated out his ties to the story and that no one was counterclaiming him. Anyways, this is all in my posts yesterday. Maybe you should go over them and my previous posts a little better before jumping to conclusions based on one action.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk now Free

My name is Rodney McKay.

I didn't expect Noodle's vote to count. I'm kind of confused. Expected the same mechanic as in my role description. As it clearly isn't, I would vote for him.

His name corresponds with a very bad news character from the lore. We lynched him and he's back. There's a very limited subset of conditions in which that is a good thing for us. That subset requires a cooperative Noodle who can be convincing that he has come back pro-town and is able to help. Lurky Noodle avoiding questions is not a part of the subset of conditions wherein his return is a good thing.
I see your point, I just don't like having lore things playing such an integral part. As Jcakes states below, the name doesn't equate with the alignment.

This back and forth between BA and CG is kind of interesting. I was more on CG's side at the beginning of the day, but I feel more and more that CG is playing some sort of game ....

Also @Moar: On the Name thing, not sure we can read too much into it, Pharphis was a "good guy" in the series

I am going to vote for CG for the time being, may change my mind as I am not convinced. @CG: Can you just provide a concise summary of what you were trying to accomplish this and last day phase?

Vote: CG

Your vote is opportunistic and lacks conviction.

Vote: AnnualAntAnswers
Set me off yesterday as one of the people asking for more information regarding my semi-role claim. Most of those people I marked as "Looking for extra ways to remove townies", since I was talking about more deaths than usual. Today, jumps at looking for more info regarding my doc save claim.
I've included this, but I'm not sure I've got a handle on it like Caluin Graye claims.

@Moar: Would you mind giving us your name? There are only a select few people that can ascend in SG lore.

K thanks for clearing that up, I'd still like to hear your name Moar

Interesting. If anyone has a Sangraal, now would be a good time to use it.
This confuses me. Earlier you stated names were irrelevant. Now you are pushing for hers and fishing for the Sangraal.

Why the opposing opinion regarding names??

BA: the information he gave us wasn't useful for scum, but if he was telling the truth, mystery about his role would have been better as it would have made it more likely they'd nk a non power role. That's the only thing about pressing for more info that felt scummy.

If he was telling the truth.

You know the only way to figure out if he was telling the truth was? And how do you know what the likelihood of the Nks was unless you were in on the conversation? (see I can spin posts too).

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

If he was telling the truth.

You know the only way to figure out if he was telling the truth was? And how do you know what the likelihood of the Nks was unless you were in on the conversation? (see I can spin posts too).

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

That comment seems fairly tongue in cheek, but regardless....the only things required for my statement about the likelihood of nks to be true are that the scum be intelligent, and logical. Its a pretty short path from those assumptions to draw the conclusion that they'd be less likely to kill cg if they knew he wasn't a power role.

If we don't lynch noodle today, who do we lynch now, and when do we lynch him?

If we don't lynch noodle today, who do we lynch now, and when do we lynch him?

That last part of your question is easy. Closer to days end. Piling up votes on Noodle too early is only giving scum a place to hide, and an excuse to stop communication. I'm sure we've all seen it several times before, where someone is locked, and the remaining day goes by in near silence.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High