Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

You're trying to apply your own moderating logic to a TC game. That's a fallacy. You don't need to imagine a role that simply has a drawback and no positives: TC does.

/blush

And a request for TC: Could you please link day starts? That makes it so much easier to navigate the thread.

I'll do my best to remember to do it during the night phase. If I don't, please send me a PM during the next day phase to remind me.

CG: I doubt we can get votes switched to someone else fast enough, who else are we supposed to lynch today? If you really mean that, vote for yourself, see what happens.

Either Antswers or DJM. One of the two are our best other options, IMO.

Why would I vote for myself right now? I know I'm town, and don't want to see town get lynched. But I also don't believe a no-lynch is in our best interests, as the people who are dead set on voting me today will just vote for me tomorrow too. Barring a not-guilty result from BPC, I doubt anything would sway their minds. Hell, probably not even that. So we'd just be back to the same old, same old.

On my phone so I'll be unable to quote. I don't see why CG was so persistent in withholding the little information he had this day phase. There seems to be more to the story that he's not saying.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk now Free

On my phone so I'll be unable to quote. I don't see why CG was so persistent in withholding the little information he had this day phase. There seems to be more to the story that he's not saying.

Even though I've explained it like at least half a dozen times, you don't see? Are you just bouncingg your head along with the rest of the bobblehead choir, or are you simply not reading the thread?

Vote: CG

Since I'm going to die tonight might as well help the town. There are two anti-town factions. I know this for a fact.

You're healed now. What purpose would it be to keep the exact number of injuries required a secret at this point

so nobidy questioned me o my last comment. Intresting.

DJ: Why do you think you help town with your vote?

Is it worth pushing the no-lynch and waiting to see if BPC investigated me? Possibly. It makes the most sense from a town perspective. He doesn't necessarily need to do it tonight: What if he investigated me last night? If so, then me lynching myself not only deprives the town of a voter, but wastes his action.

But then again, I'm sure someone will come up with some ludicrous reason for why BPC and I are both scum and covering for each other.

Also, I'm kind of tired anyways. I'd rather be playing PoE.

Unvote: AnnualAntAnswers
Vote: Caluin Graye

I changed my mind, too. Bad Ash is probably scum. Drixx I still have a town read on, even though he's been stupid amounts of scummy this game. Even more than his usual. Kestegs, Numbers are likely town. Moar I'm leaning town, but don't put it past her to distance from a town lynch.

CGB, DJM, and Jcakes are probably scum. I highly suspect AAA too, but I'll admit my read might be biased.

Is it worth pushing the no-lynch and waiting to see if BPC investigated me? Possibly. It makes the most sense from a town perspective. He doesn't necessarily need to do it tonight: What if he investigated me last night? If so, then me lynching myself not only deprives the town of a voter, but wastes his action.

But then again, I'm sure someone will come up with some ludicrous reason for why BPC and I are both scum and covering for each other.

Also, I'm kind of tired anyways. I'd rather be playing PoE.

Unvote: AnnualAntAnswers
Vote: Caluin Graye

I changed my mind, too. Bad Ash is probably scum. Drixx I still have a town read on, even though he's been stupid amounts of scummy this game. Even more than his usual. Kestegs, Numbers are likely town. Moar I'm leaning town, but don't put it past her to distance from a town lynch.

CGB, DJM, and Jcakes are probably scum. I highly suspect AAA too, but I'll admit my read might be biased.

I think that locks you. To answer your question about why you should vote for yourself: If you vote for yourself to put yourself at 7, and someone else appears and locks you, then you flip town, that gives us some information on that fortuitous final vote to lock you. if no one shows up to vote for you, you can unvote yourself at the last minute, not get killed as town, and leave me at least pretty convinced that you're not scum, since why would scum put themselves at risk of being lynched like that when we were already short on the votes?

That was the reasoning behind my suggestion that you vote for yourself and we see what happens, but obviously I couldn't just say it without it losing all significance.

Hows POE? I really could not get into it. Did you give up on D3 or are you coming back for reapers? Come play dota 2! I won't hold your scummy play against you.

I hate what you did if you are town CG, that was not in the town's best interest then. Lots of minus respect.

I hate what you did if you are town CG, that was not in the town's best interest then. Lots of minus respect.

I disagree, but not going to argue over it. Against popular opinion, I do believe that lynching for information is occasionally a good thing. This is one of them.

I think that locks you. To answer your question about why you should vote for yourself: If you vote for yourself to put yourself at 7, and someone else appears and locks you, then you flip town, that gives us some information on that fortuitous final vote to lock you. if no one shows up to vote for you, you can unvote yourself at the last minute, not get killed as town, and leave me at least pretty convinced that you're not scum, since why would scum put themselves at risk of being lynched like that when we were already short on the votes?

That was the reasoning behind my suggestion that you vote for yourself and we see what happens, but obviously I couldn't just say it without it losing all significance.

That's... that's actually really smart. Wish I had thought of it.

I disagree, but not going to argue over it. Against popular opinion, I do believe that lynching for information is occasionally a good thing. This is one of them.

I do not believe that. You just threw away a town vote.

That's... that's actually really smart. Wish I had thought of it.

Thanks! :p

I can make no guarantees about who I will or will not shoot tonight. I have a lot of thoughts right now, and I need to go through a lot of post history. I'm sorry. I'd much rather say who it is here so 2 kills isn't completely a surprise if it happens, and so you know which of the kills were scum directed, but I just don't have enough time to make a decision.

“General O’Neill, this is Siler, and we have a problem. We had recently received a delivery containing a bomb to set up into the bases self destruct system. It is big enough to take out this entire base”

“I do not like where this is going.”

“Well, it went missing, but I managed to find it.”

“Well that is better news”

“I wish so sir. It has been activated, we have about a minute.”

“Can you turn it off?”

“No sir, it seems to be set so that it can not be deactivated.”

“You know... I'd like to take this opportunity to say... that this is a very poorly designed bomb and I think we should say something to somebody when we get back to Earth.”

“Well, I have a solution to this. I can get it into that new isolation section behind the blastdoors, and that should make it so the entire base doesn’t go up with the bomb.”

“No way, you can only seal those door from the inside.”

“I know sir. I just made it and am sealing them now. I just don’t get why this always seems to happen to me.”

Caluin Graye has been lynched. He was Siler. Petty townie (gets injured when someone is night killed). Pro town.

It is now NIGHTTIME. You may not post for the next 24 hours. All night actions are to be sent to me as soon as possible.

Last edited:
"Seems like crazy stuff seems to follow you around. You ever think about writing a book about all of it?"

"I've thought about it. But then I'd have to shoot anyone that actually read it."

"Wait, what was that? It sounded like another explosion."

"Yes, yes it did. "

"What does that mean? "

"Something exploded."

kestegs has been killed.

Noodle has ascended.

It is now DAYTIME. You may post freely for the next 47 hours(ish).

Players alive:
1. Laarz
2. Bad Ash
3. BipolarChemist
4. djmbbandie
5. flubbucket
6. AnnualAntAnswers
7. CoolguyBad
8. Jcakes
9. Moar
10. Drixx
11. korialstraz
12. IWantToUseNumbersInMyName
13. Noodle

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lock someone and 8 to lock them.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High