The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

*streaks through the thread*

Nah.

It's awfully chilly outside right now so I already threw my clothes back on.

Such a bunch of dudes. I try to spread sweetness, joy, sunshine and rainbows, and you lot start coming up with equations about beards.

*sighs and rolls eyes

All this eye rolling is making me dizzy.

You forgot unicorns. ;)

Seriously, matchmaking rarely works. And the more you want to be in a relationship, the less chances you have of getting one. Just try to live life, that's already work enough.

Leo: you asked what man would be interested in children. Take it from the hag: every man. My ex never did because he was still studying when we met and hadn't thought about children yet. But now I'm old. Every man wants children. They all give me the look when I tell them I don't want and can't have children. They talk about adoption. Missing out the "I don't want" bit. A LOT of men want to put a child of their own into this world. so don't worry about it.

Such a bunch of dudes. I try to spread sweetness, joy, sunshine and rainbows, and you lot start coming up with equations about beards.

*sighs and rolls eyes

All this eye rolling is making me dizzy.
Like in the opening tunes of Keeping up Appearances?

Home from the concert. Apparently this concert was supposed to happen last year, but Rod got sick and cancelled and re-scheduled for April but then cancelled again because he wasn't done in the studio so it got rescheduled a second time for today. I snagged tickets in like June as an anniversary gift for my wife and I, and had no idea the concert date had been cancelled twice.

So he comes out on stage and gets the crowd worked up and then after a song quiets everyone down and gives this super humble apology for what happened with the previous dates and says that they're gonna do as many songs as he can sing. They then proceed to do a 3 and 1/2 hour set with basically all of Stewart's hits going back to the beginning along with some of his new stuff. He also had one of his daughters there and she did "Forever Young" as a duet with him as well as a song of her own while he was doing one of five costume changes.

Say what you will about Rod Stewart (and I believe someone else snarkily apologized to me that I was going) but the old man can put on a show. I don't think I've been to a more entertaining concert in my life, and old as he is, he put on the most high energy performance I can recall for over three hours. It was awesome. Can't wait to visit the same venue in a month for The Eagles.

Did he do Maggie May? Best Stewart song ever.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

He finished with Maggie Mae. He also did Reason to Believe, and told a story about how Reason to Believe was the A side on that single and some DJ in Cleveland put the record the wrong side up and that's how Maggie Mae got so popular and how Reason to Believe became the "B" side. Then he did a really killer arrangement of Reason to Believe.

His encore was "Do you think I'm sexy" and he poked fun at himself. There was a message on the huge screen about it being silly time and then a picture of the Rolling Stone cover from the 70's when he was quoted saying "I don't want to be 50 singing 'Do you think I'm sexy?' as some parody of myself".

He also did this tribute song to the US, Canadian and UK armed forces and afterward kicked like 50 personally autographed soccer balls into the crowd, which was amusing to watch as people went nuts trying to get them. Also, for an old guy, he can kick a soccer ball a LONG way. This wasn't exactly a small venue and he launched one from the stage at one end all the way to the upper deck on the opposite end.

I've always loved Rod Stewart. Sounds like a great experience!

Eagles are also awesome, have fun!

The girl sitting next to me smells really good, but apparently does NOT like being smelled.

You forgot unicorns. ;)

Seriously, matchmaking rarely works. And the more you want to be in a relationship, the less chances you have of getting one. Just try to live life, that's already work enough.

Leo: you asked what man would be interested in children. Take it from the hag: every man. My ex never did because he was still studying when we met and hadn't thought about children yet. But now I'm old. Every man wants children. They all give me the look when I tell them I don't want and can't have children. They talk about adoption. Missing out the "I don't want" bit. A LOT of men want to put a child of their own into this world. so don't worry about it.

Home from the concert. Apparently this concert was supposed to happen last year, but Rod got sick and cancelled and re-scheduled for April but then cancelled again because he wasn't done in the studio so it got rescheduled a second time for today. I snagged tickets in like June as an anniversary gift for my wife and I, and had no idea the concert date had been cancelled twice.

So he comes out on stage and gets the crowd worked up and then after a song quiets everyone down and gives this super humble apology for what happened with the previous dates and says that they're gonna do as many songs as he can sing. They then proceed to do a 3 and 1/2 hour set with basically all of Stewart's hits going back to the beginning along with some of his new stuff. He also had one of his daughters there and she did "Forever Young" as a duet with him as well as a song of her own while he was doing one of five costume changes.

Say what you will about Rod Stewart (and I believe someone else snarkily apologized to me that I was going) but the old man can put on a show. I don't think I've been to a more entertaining concert in my life, and old as he is, he put on the most high energy performance I can recall for over three hours. It was awesome. Can't wait to visit the same venue in a month for The Eagles.

Yeah, my mother picked a Rod Stewart song for our Mother/Son dance when the wife and I got married. So emotional *tear*

Also, love the eagles, amazing band.

The girl sitting next to me smells really good, but apparently does NOT like being smelled.

I love your lines noodle, I just don't know how you come up with some of this crap.

Yeah, my mother picked a Rod Stewart song for our Mother/Son dance when the wife and I got married. So emotional *tear*

Also, love the eagles, amazing band.

I love your lines noodle, I just don't know how you come up with some of this crap.

Agreed, they always crack me up :p

I believe noodle picks my brain when I sleep. I always wake up with less lines then I went to sleep with!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High