Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

In any case, Djmbbandie should be happy now. This certainly should qualify as a wall o' text.

I believe this is the second time you've said that it something very similar. You were accused of not playing your normal game and now that you're posting WoT posts you need to make sure we all know it.

Doubting a cop is fine, but really is unnecessary at this point in time. If his results aren't fact then we deal with it tomorrow. You only have to seriously consider a fake cop claim in late game.

You posted your skepticism after Noodle claimed.

My post may have posted after Noodle posted but that doesn't mean Noodle posted before I started making the post. Asynchronous discussion is imperfect at best.

I don't accept BPC as a townie yet. If we have 2 factions (and I believe that to be so) he could very well be a bad guy giving us a bad guy of another faction. My gut feeling right now is that he's scum. I have no evidence or anything. It comes mostely from his claim post and Noodle's rather easy confirmation. Because of that I would we rather lynched Noodle today to see if he is actually a Neutral. He could be BPC's scum partner confirming his result to try to paint him town. Tomorrow then he can claim to have been recruited when we are about to lynch him to disguise that he was never Neutral. I really think lynching Noodle is the right play for us.

Unvote: Numbers
Vote: Noodle

I'm pretty sure someone will come in and lock Pyro anyway, but if not, there are still some hours for discussion. I will vote for Pyro if there's no chance to switch to Noodle close to end of day.

Those votes would need to be bolded, and what you say makes sense. With a short time left in the day, I'm not particularly sure we can change targets easily (we have a fairly confirmed scum target and he's not locked yet, so a more nuanced plan may fail).

I don't accept BPC as a townie yet. If we have 2 factions (and I believe that to be so) he could very well be a bad guy giving us a bad guy of another faction. My gut feeling right now is that he's scum. I have no evidence or anything. It comes mostely from his claim post and Noodle's rather easy confirmation. Because of that I would we rather lynched Noodle today to see if he is actually a Neutral. He could be BPC's scum partner confirming his result to try to paint him town. Tomorrow then he can claim to have been recruited when we are about to lynch him to disguise that he was never Neutral. I really think lynching Noodle is the right play for us.

Unvote: Numbers
Vote: Noodle

I'm pretty sure someone will come in and lock Pyro anyway, but if not, there are still some hours for discussion. I will vote for Pyro if there's no chance to switch to Noodle close to end of day.

I can understand the logic, and you do have a good point about BPC's alignment, but I still see Pyro as a far superior option for today.

Depending on what Pyro flips I may be very suspicious of you tomorrow.

I believe this is the second time you've said that it something very similar. You were accused of not playing your normal game and now that you're posting WoT posts you need to make sure we all know it.

Doubting a cop is fine, but really is unnecessary at this point in time. If his results aren't fact then we deal with it tomorrow. You only have to seriously consider a fake cop claim in late game.

The only thing that really threw me was the info about what seemed like an OP supercop type role. It seemed a bit unlikely and I spent some time thinking about it, which is why that post was begun before Noodle replied but posted afterward.

As for djmbbandie's earlier comment concerning WoTs, he didn't respond the first time I tossed him a comment responding to his earlier joke, so I thought I'd throw out another bone given how long my reply to CG was. For the most part I'm trying more succinct and less "there's no way I'm reading that".

Drixx, methinks you may think to much:wink: I think most of us here had already thought what you felt the need to put into words.

I think that follow the cop is what we need to do, I will lock pryo if it is needed, still 4 hours to go maybe pryo will post.

Is the thought from most people that we leave the voting stick in the game? I dont want to make the choice unilaterly.

If I had got to this point earlier I dont think I would have used the extra vote on pryo because it would most likely not be needed. So what to do with the extra vote, use it as a FoS?

Pyro is locked I think Laarz, but by all means add a vote in case the count is off.

I personally feel you should pass the stick on, but I suppose that's a decision each stick bearer will have to bear for himself.

You're absolutely right. My post breaking down BPC's claim was probably a whole lot of what folks were thinking themselves. Sometimes I slip into that stream of consciousness thing where I think through something as I'm putting a post together, and those are the ones I'm eliminating from my play. More succinct and less WoT/SoC.

Ironically I planned to start doing this the last game (Warhammer) but I finally ended up mafia and I was pretty sure if I changed up my style I'd get lynched in a heartbeat.

The only thing that really threw me was the info about what seemed like an OP supercop type role. It seemed a bit unlikely and I spent some time thinking about it, which is why that post was begun before Noodle replied but posted afterward.

As for djmbbandie's earlier comment concerning WoTs, he didn't respond the first time I tossed him a comment responding to his earlier joke, so I thought I'd throw out another bone given how long my reply to CG was. For the most part I'm trying more succinct and less "there's no way I'm reading that".

That's fine, I thought that might be the case on the post but I didn't know.

Just because people don't respond doesn't mean they don't see something.

How do you know his post about your WoT posts was a joke?

Your insistence on people knowing you are posting a certain way is disturbing.

Nice try, Moar. Easily countered, however.

Vote: Pyrotechnician

I expected you would do that.

I can understand the logic, and you do have a good point about BPC's alignment, but I still see Pyro as a far superior option for today.

Depending on what Pyro flips I may be very suspicious of you tomorrow.

I do think BPC gave us a true result on Pyro. I just don't think he's town because of that. Lynching Noodle first would have given us better information. Noodle will need to go tomorrow anyway since he'll be recruited tonight now that they know he can be recruited. I'd look at those who voted Pyro without thinking the thing through.

That's fine, I thought that might be the case on the post but I didn't know.

Just because people don't respond doesn't mean they don't see something.

How do you know his post about your WoT posts was a joke?

Your insistence on people knowing you are posting a certain way is disturbing.

I don't know for sure it was a joke. It read like a joke to me though. I don't quite understand your last line. I assume you're referring to my side convo with Laarz? I thought he made a cogent point worth responding to. When I make those stream of consciousness posts as I'm thinking things through, that's usually when CG jumps on me for "coaching/instructing" power roles, and Laarz rightly pointed out that much of what ends up in those posts is stuff people already likely thought through on their own anyway. Since his post was directed to me, it seemed polite to respond. It was off-topic for this specific game but on-topic for forum mafia in general, I think.

I do think BPC gave us a true result on Pyro. I just don't think he's town because of that. Lynching Noodle first would have given us better information. Noodle will need to go tomorrow anyway since he'll be recruited tonight now that they know he can be recruited. I'd look at those who voted Pyro without thinking the thing through.

I think BPC and Noodle and Pyro all being team zombie and giving up two of themselves to "confirm" BPC as a town cop makes almost no sense as a play, especially given how early it is in the game. How would BPC explain being alive 2 days from now? Your suspicion almost requires there being two anti-town factions and even then it still has one of the factions giving up a member (Noodle if your suspicion is correct) in order to "confirm" someone who will have a hard time explaining being alive 2 days from now.

I was suspicious of the claim for different reasons, and I totally get where you're coming from, but if I understand what you're positing correctly, it seems pretty unlikely. Am I misunderstanding what you're suggesting here?

Sometimes I slip into that stream of consciousness thing where I think through something as I'm putting a post together, and those are the ones I'm eliminating from my play. More succinct and less WoT/SoC.

Ironically I planned to start doing this the last game (Warhammer) but I finally ended up mafia and I was pretty sure if I changed up my style I'd get lynched in a heartbeat.

You just confirmed that you're scum . Thanks for making it easy.

Moar, why would someone recuit Noodle now? Seems to be counter productive for them.

Is no one else going to weigh in on the voting stick?

I see no reason to throw the stick away just yet.

But use your best judgement and intuition.....and something about the force.

I say the safest play is getting rid of it. For those in favor of keeping it in play, how many more days do you feel it should be in for?

I think BPC and Noodle and Pyro all being team zombie and giving up two of themselves to "confirm" BPC as a town cop makes almost no sense as a play, especially given how early it is in the game. How would BPC explain being alive 2 days from now? Your suspicion almost requires there being two anti-town factions and even then it still has one of the factions giving up a member (Noodle if your suspicion is correct) in order to "confirm" someone who will have a hard time explaining being alive 2 days from now.

I was suspicious of the claim for different reasons, and I totally get where you're coming from, but if I understand what you're positing correctly, it seems pretty unlikely. Am I misunderstanding what you're suggesting here?

You did not read my most apparently. I was quite clearly saying there that BPC would be in a different faction than Pyro and in the same faction as Noodle. If you had read it, you would also have understood that I think Noodle might not be a Neutral. We can not find out about that now as he just will claim to have been recruited. I think this because Noodle so ealily confirmed BPC's result. That's not typical for Noodle. I think this is something they planned.

Moar, why would someone recuit Noodle now? Seems to be counter productive for them.

Is no one else going to weigh in on the voting stick?

See above on Noodle.

My opinion on what you should do with the voting stick is that you should do what you think is right.

Moar, I am the easy choice for a lynch on day two, which is exactly what you're advocating. This makes it extremely unlikely for me to be recruited tonight, as the recruiting team would be essentially throwing away their night action. So, the recruiting team can target someone else tonight, secure in the knowledge that you will be doing everything in your power to waste a lynch on me tomorrow.

You are playing right into their hands, and I'm struggling to believe it's unintentional. It seems more likely that you are advocating my death as a decoy, knowing that you will recruit someone else tonight, and attempt to get the town to waste their lynch on me tomorrow.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High