Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

I find this very strange. Spamstegs posting a vote message and then just "No ." one of those "No . " beeing in answer to a question about post restriction. This is not something that scum would do. Too much attention. I'd guess he has a post restriction and is not allowed to tell.

I am more interested in pharphis. He supported kestegs in his vote and said he had a reason. Which he would give later. Usually people saying that seldomly give their reason. Fine with me if you don't want to give your reason, but then don't say you will give your reason. Also pharphis singled me out in twilight for my Gory vote post. Come on. I say about every game that something is off with Gory and it was twilight!. That chicken paragraph was seriously weird though.

I don't find Noodle explaining his joke with Bad Ash to a newcomer suspicious. It is just being helpful to a newbie. Well done I think.

Why is CG alive?

Why is Gory alive?

Zokar can be a PITA also, but he always drew a lot of town attention, so I don't really get why he was killed.

/end random thoughts

(Yes, I am a bit on the drunk side. Just at the point where you will manage to perform at work the next day. ;) It was a nice evening out with 1.5 friends, thank you for asking! )

Vote: pharphis

Vote tally Day 1(10/11):
AnnualAntAnswers - 2 (kestegs, pharphis)
Noodle - 1 (BipolarChemist)
Drixx - 3 (Goryani, Sathoris, Pyrotechnician)
flubbucket - 1 (Jcakes)
pharphis - 1 (Moar)

*Shake fist*

I really hate this "new posts don't always show up" bug on the forums.

Jinx!

I see nothign in my postj is the lseatst bit definsticve. Your vote on me is pure poop. I haate you you're fatt.

Debbie, I remember her. Such a nice girl. No such things as ta fun trip in Nefrvraska, sorry butr it's true.

I'm taking care of the alvcohola paret. Thanlsks.

Lol. Just lol.

Ok, would you mind making a longer post then to show otherwise and put this to rest?

Side note: zombies are also creatures of few words. Not sure how that mechanic could work with such an obvious tell though.

Why is CG alive?

Why is Gory alive?

Zokar can be a PITA also, but he always drew a lot of town attention, so I don't really get why he was killed.

/end random thoughts

(Yes, I am a bit on the drunk side. Just at the point where you will manage to perform at work the next day. ;) It was a nice evening out with 1.5 friends, thank you for asking! )

It seems recently most NK's on N1 have been pretty random. If you want an actual explanation: defensive town roles.

Also, who is the lucky person who is a 0.5 friend? Is that like a frenemy?

I-80 through Nebraska > I-70 through Kansas.

No tolls. Actual concept of curves. And at least there are things to look at along side the interstate.

Also, who is the lucky person who is a 0.5 friend? Is that like a frenemy?

Long complicated story! Short version: Psycopath, don't like her really, but can't unfriend her due to social settings. We really like her hubby and want to be friends with him and some other people, so we gotta live with her too.

I-80 through Nebraska > I-70 through Kansas.

No tolls. Actual concept of curves. And at least there are things to look at along side the interstate.

I do hate tolls, they can be really nasty surprises on a road trip. And NE does do a good job keeping roads in decent condition. As for things to see, corn fields get old after a while :p At leas the sped limit is high?

That said, what do you think about the game? If you had to vote for kegs, phar, or Ants, who would top your list? Is there anyone else you suspect?

When I saw pharphis's vote on Ant, my first thought was of Jerome.

That was my thought as well. It kind of seemed like he wanted to jump on the train asap and was hoping for kegs to provide his reasoning first. As kegs can't provide his reasoning I am very interested to hear pharphis's

*shrug* I tend to overuse emoticons in general. My irc conversation is liberally strewn with :p and :). If not the strange placement of my :) alongside my expressed confusion, what do you find suspicious about that statement?

It's not the emoticon. I tend to gloss over those.

It was that you jumped to question kestegs and pharphis over their votes on AAA, but haven't made a peep about Goryani voting Drixx or BPC voting Noodle. Neither of them gave any concrete reasoning for their votes.

So why is voting for AAA something that interests you, but not voting for Drixx or Noodle?

You could've visited me and kegs you know.

pharphis and kegs v. annual and numbers....

hmmm...

Also, I kind of miss the WoTs from Drixx. Just not too many please.
Sooo lol
My vote on Noodle started as a joke, but I'm thinking it's going to stay for now.

Phar: I'm not going to just vote someone because you show some confidence. Why should I vote with you?
I didn't say you should vote with me. You should vote for antswers if you think he's scummy or believe I have strong evidence against him
Thanks. What about the Asgard? I remember something about them being evil, but the wiki isn't very clear and I'd rather ask someone who knows exactly.

Looking forward to hear the reason for voting AAA
Mine or keg's or both?
ok .
Why? What did Noodle post that made you change your mind between the times that you placed the vote and made this post?
This is a good question!
I find this very strange. Spamstegs posting a vote message and then just "No ." one of those "No . " beeing in answer to a question about post restriction. This is not something that scum would do. Too much attention. I'd guess he has a post restriction and is not allowed to tell.

I am more interested in pharphis. He supported kestegs in his vote and said he had a reason. Which he would give later. Usually people saying that seldomly give their reason. Fine with me if you don't want to give your reason, but then don't say you will give your reason. Also pharphis singled me out in twilight for my Gory vote post. Come on. I say about every game that something is off with Gory and it was twilight!. That chicken paragraph was seriously weird though.

I don't find Noodle explaining his joke with Bad Ash to a newcomer suspicious. It is just being helpful to a newbie. Well done I think.

Why is CG alive?

Why is Gory alive?

/end random thoughts

What made you so strongly believe I wouldn't come out and say my reason? I even gave a timeline for when I would give it. I feel a little stupid for saying I had a reason early on instead of just waiting.
ok this one made me laugh
That was my thought as well. It kind of seemed like he wanted to jump on the train asap and was hoping for kegs to provide his reasoning first. As kegs can't provide his reasoning I am very interested to hear pharphis's
Of course it was your thought, scumcakes. What else could you possibly think?

Anyway, my reason was to see how antswers would react, and planned on doing this before seeing keg's vote on him.

I don't actually have any evidence against him of any kind.

not an OMGUS:
Vote: Moar

Also willing to vote Sath

Sorry for the WoT, but I was in a lab all day

Unvote: AnnualantAnswers

Why? What did Noodle post that made you change your mind between the times that you placed the vote and made this post?

We can all joke about how Noodle normally lurks, but small changes in style can mean quite a bit, I would think. He started with quite a few posts in the game, some minorly serious, then mostly silence after multiple people pointed it out.

not an OMGUS:

If you are saying that it is not OMGUS, then what is it? Just intuition?

Isn't it the second person on the wagon is the most suspicious?

pharphis would top my list. I'm willing to give Ant some benefit of the doubt as it's his first game.

Also, why are there so many votes on Drixx? I haven't seen him do anything wrong.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High