Oh my god, it's finally happened

Nogan

Jan 20, 2009
SX06iuE.jpg

First time that's happened to me since this game was released.

It happened to me a few times recently, I was like "What? Is this game bugged or something?! How can it be possible that it all goes in a direct circle?"

Wow, that's the first time I've looked at that scroll since game release

This.

I'm most excited when I get the order correct on the first attempt. The odds are 1/120 to do so, but I've done it at least twice that I can remember.

I'm most excited when I get the order correct on the first attempt. The odds are 1/120 to do so, but I've done it at least twice that I can remember.

I've had the opposite happen! I had to try all five, and the last one was the right one, then I had to try all of the remaining four, then all of the remaining three, then both of the remaining two.

I've had the opposite happen! I had to try all five, and the last one was the right one, then I had to try all of the remaining four, then all of the remaining three, then both of the remaining two.

That's what the scroll's for!

With enough FRW, trying all is still faster than taking a look at the scroll... ;-)
Ain't got time to read! Cain needs me!

"Deckard Cain, if you value your life, leave here immediately. Even though I've slain all the monsters and desecrated their bodies." - Necromancer

Am I the only one that kills everything in Tristram before freeing Cain every time? I wouldn't want him to get hurt!

Wow, that's the first time I've looked at that scroll since game release

Agreed!

Am I the only one that kills everything in Tristram before freeing Cain every time? I wouldn't want him to get hurt!

Nope, I always free him first .... don't want him to stay cooped up in a cage

No, I do the same. They've not killed him yet and they're not going to bother now, so I better kill all the monsters and whatnot first. I even set off the exploding cows with Telekinesis.
Then I wonder, since it's so safe now even if slightly depressing with the sad music, why did Cain hop through the portal and couldn't leave it open for a tiny bit so I can hop through it too?

Does anyone else feel sad when they see Griswold? I guess you would have to have played a lot of D1 for that. I always try to kill him fast, to put him out of his misery. Even though he royally fleeced poor Blood Raven and the Summoner. Maybe that's why they switched sides? I also feel sad killing Blood Raven - I always played the rogue in D1 and I hate to see her descend into madness. I guess she's the Lindsay Lohan of Sanctuary.

Not sure what you mean by royally fleeced. I played Rogue on D1 too but never made the connection she'd be Blood Raven. Makes sense though.
But then I see the Barbarian trying to get a date with Charsi and I see golems peeing in corners so well, you can't trust my judgement.

Omg golems peeing in corners! I can't stop laughing.

Anya is a but too friendly as well, IMO. Maybe that's how Nihlathak got her to go off with him in the first place, that skank.

Fleeced must be an American expression ... Over charged. You'd think with the heroes there to save his town he might cut them a break on the stuff that was going to save everyone. But nooooo.

I have my theories about where the mercs go when they vanish. Geglash's.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High