Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

*adds olive oil, a touch of salt, some pepper, a bit of good butter, some shavings of pecorino romano and a sprinkling of oregano*

Now that is adding something.

*is sore*

Why does training have to hurt? Being kicked in the chest didn't help much though. Damn good kick, but painful. Itai!
I probably shouldn't go to training on Mondays. It wears me out, and makes me sore for the coming working week...

Also, for some strange reason, I feel like bathing in olive oil would be relaxing and soothing. Any ideas why I might feel this way right now?

Dry, were you really kicked in the chest, or was it in the head? That might explain the olive oil bath issue ... :nod:

It just seems like a bath in olive oil would ease muscular pain, and I can't work out why I feel that way. On that note, I just realised I have Deep Heat cream around, so I'll use that before bed.

And yes, I am very certain I got kicked in the chest.

kamap said:
Have you suddenly turned into pasta? That might explain aswell.
So the phrase "You are what you eat" is true then...

Oyasumi nasai, minnasan!

So this is where kestegs passed my post count... and how he made it.

Regarding losing one's fingerprints, I'm sure they grow back once you stop handling pinapples for a while..

Just the thought of taking a bath in olive oil makes my skin crawl.
I hate having oily things on me.

I thought about how to phrase that for several minutes and just went for the best one. No way for it to be misinterpreted, right?

It can be missinterpreted in so many ways and you know it!

Depends how much damage those pineapple's have done.

Sounds like the flu! The bar needs to be disinfected again, get your flamethrowers people!

I hope you feel better soon and that the hot toddy does its job.

MMM pineapples, they will remove your fingerprints on your hands and from the inside of your body! Though they are so so very tasty.

Define eating though *wink wink nudge nudge, say no more*

YOu have fingerprints inside your body? Sounds like a medical test gone wrong.
I currently don't eat pineapples, they do not agree with me. Many foods don't.

Ok now I am sticky. This is not going very well! I hate being sticky. This topic isn't sticky but now I am.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High