Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Everything but a whole number of things, he has notes thats what the has but what else?

There is a smiley in that post, I never use smilies or do I? Its clearly a real post from my wife.
You've got to believe me, why wont anyone believe me? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

It would be more convincing if we draw these conclusions, repectively if you successfully make us us believe that without noticing your manipulations. When you point it out yourself, it makes the impression of feigning a different posting style in order to deceive us. The trick is not letting this issue become a catch-22 situation. Forum maintainance has a few kafkaesque elements, so once the secret trial has started, it's out of your control.

:D:D:D

So Krischan what you are saying is that I should stop leaving breadcrumbs and let you all figure it out yourself?

OMG! kamap IS mskamap!

/plot twist
/mind blown

Barkeep, can I get a beer here?

So Krischan what you are saying is that I should stop leaving breadcrumbs and let you all figure it out yourself?
It's enough if you can trick us into believing that.

I'll talk till you believe the sky is red and the moon is made out of blue cheese! I wont lie though.

OK, if you don't lie, then all you say is true, but don't forget, you'll have to convince Thy as well. In particular her, as she's in charge here, I'm just here for the fun.

Fun in the Bar? Bad krischan!

Thy is currently trying to bake bread again. Hopefully it's less wet than last time. What's scary is how fast it goes mouldy. Well, how slowly shop-bought bread goes mouldy. Most if that must be preservative. :D

I always keep my bread in the fridge, never goes moldy then.

But yea, preservatives are scary.

Thy is currently trying to bake bread again. Hopefully it's less wet than last time. What's scary is how fast it goes mouldy. Well, how slowly shop-bought bread goes mouldy. Most if that must be preservative. :D

Buy a bread-maker, no fuss and it never fails. And it makes the best pizza dough ever!!! Yep, preservatives.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High