1.07 News, Info, and Gossip

@Kinkara You can move anything from any patch 1.07-1.14d forward (!) to any patch 1.07-1.14d. What is not allowed is to move a Classic 1.00-1.06 character immediately to 1.10+ since that causes issues. You should make a pitstop in 1.07 first then.

Reactions: Apila and Kinkara
I'm going to go ahead and assume it's a level based on the patch notes.

Since I've had this lying around for a while I might as well post it if anyone's interested:
View attachment 60599
These values are taken straight from the MPQs for the respective patches. What they mean:
  • Pierce works as a level in 1.07 and a percentage in 1.08+.
  • The special arrows apply level 1 of the respective arrow in 1.07-1.09 regardless of the level in the uniqueitems.txt (Source) but use the specified level in 1.10a+.
  • Hit Freezes Target is described for 1.09+ here. For 1.07-1.08 HFT it takes the first number divided by 128 to determine chance to freeze and the second number is the freeze length in frames. (Source)
I'd really like to see a Gomule/ATMA readout of a forwarded HFT item from 1.07-1.08.
A quick follow-up question on this discussion - do the pierce values on 1.07 Demon Machine etc. update when forwarded?

A quick follow-up question on this discussion - do the pierce values on 1.07 Demon Machine etc. update when forwarded?
I mean the whole beauty of timetravelling is that stats do not update when you forward 😂

Reactions: entwilighter
I mean the whole beauty of timetravelling is that stats do not update when you forward 😂
Very funny :3

And another thing, I just noticed this in my stash:
Code:
Prefix 988 Circlet of Quality
Defense: 29
Durability: 24 of 35
Required Level: 22
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 55
Fingerprint: 0x17c9acfc
+110 to Mana
+12 to Maximum Damage
The "of Quality" suffix in modern patches only goes up to +8 on circlets. So I'd really like to see all the affixes and ranges etc. but I have never found such a resource. Does anybody know where I can see this?

Edit: a couple more examples. The "of Maiming" suffix only goes up to 12 (on circlets) in 1.14.
Code:
Prefix 1253 Circlet of Maiming
Defense: 27
Durability: 25 of 35
Required Level: 37
Item Level: 61
Fingerprint: 0xefcadd8
+20 to Maximum Damage
+1 to Barbarian Skill Levels

Prefix 1246 Coronet of Maiming
Defense: 34
Durability: 27 of 30
Required Level: 37
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0x792d9597
+20 to Maximum Damage
+2 to Necromancer Skill Levels
Is there a way to find out if these improved damage mods can spawn on rare circlets too?

Last edited:
I've listed all armor and jewelry affixes in the third spoiler of this post:
According to those tables the "of Maiming" is capped at +20 Max Dmg and can't spawn on rares. :cautious:

Here's a short comparison:
Nameqlvlalvl at ilvl 99
Grand Matron Bow6788
Crusader Bow7089
Hydra Bow7491
There are no Bow Affixes of lvl 91 and I doubt Cruel has lvl 89 or 90. ;)

You might also want to craft GMBs, WoRG has been doing that for a while. You need to get one via Anya Quest Rewards though which can be tough.
Hello,

I've been lurking the various 1.07 threads on the internet. I'm very interested in crafting a godly bow. I've read through all the formulas, but I'm not quite sure I have it figured out.
If I'm clvl 64 trying to craft a shadow bow (qlvl61) using runes from Qual Kehk (rune level = clvl) I should get an item level of 84, since ilvl=(64*66/100)+(64*66/100).
A bow of ilvl 84 should get an affix level of 69, if I understand the calculations correctly: temp - (qlvl/2) + qlvl - 45 which would be: 84 - (61/2) + 61 -45, equaling: 69,5.
then the grandmaster affix should be able to spawn on that bow (alvl 69)? Or am I completely misunderstanding something?

Hope you or someone else can help. I really tried reading through the post on page 1 with all the spoilers of how these formulas were figured out.

EDIT: I realize clvl 64 is a bit arbitrary since that's not what you are after doing ancients in all difficulties. It's just the clvl I am on that char at the moment and I'm wondering if I got the calculations right. I have other chars of similar levels and thought I could use their quests to get some runes for weapon crafting, but I wanted to figure out if it was worth while first.

Last edited:
If I'm clvl 64 trying to craft a shadow bow (qlvl61) using runes from Qual Kehk (rune level = clvl) I should get an item level of 84, since ilvl=(64*66/100)+(64*66/100).
A bow of ilvl 84 should get an affix level of 69, if I understand the calculations correctly: temp - (qlvl/2) + qlvl - 45 which would be: 84 - (61/2) + 61 -45, equaling: 69,5.
then the grandmaster affix should be able to spawn on that bow (alvl 69)? Or am I completely misunderstanding something?

EDIT: I realize clvl 64 is a bit arbitrary since that's not what you are after doing ancients in all difficulties. It's just the clvl I am on that char at the moment and I'm wondering if I got the calculations right. I have other chars of similar levels and thought I could use their quests to get some runes for weapon crafting, but I wanted to figure out if it was worth while first.
Yep, everything's correct (GM is alvl 69, Cruel is alvl 51) except for the .5 in your alvl. The term qlvl/2 is rounded down so you get alvl=70 on that ilvl=84 bow. I checked with clvl=63 as well and there you get ilvl=82 and hence alvl=68 which is not enough for Grandmaster's. So your character is exactly at the right level to craft this bow.

If you're lurking the 1.07 threads you probably also know that 511% ED is the maximum that can spawn on such a craft since only 9 bits are used to store that stat. Just so you're not falsely hoping for that 580% ED bow :D

Hi! I ran into a problem with my save files this morning. I was running 1.07 and 1.14d in two different computers (one D2 install per computer). Today I moved my .07 install to the computer where my .14d install is and everything worked fine in .07 untill I ran 1.14... then suddenly all my .07 chars where in the .14 character screen. I didn't open any of them. I didn't move any gear around. I have backups. How do I make my computer recognize they are two different installations?

Has anyone had this problem?

That's a shame, looks like I need to rack more to account for cube luck - Ethereal Honor's for LLD :)

• Wow
I'm trying to rack Superior Non-Eth CBs. I have now had two of these in a few hundred runs.Screenshot003.jpg

Proof the game drops stuff only when you are not looking for it.
(Four altogether now - First two took 2000 hits when I was actually looking for them)

Last edited:
The save files are where they should be, but 1.14 is reading all folders at the same time.
I have three different installs atm: 1.00, 1.07 and 1.14d. Each one has it's own folder with their save files inside. For some reason, when I opened 1.07 I found my 1.00 chars in the char screen, so I went back to 1.00 to see if they were still there and they weren't. Seems to me that 1.07 version was just reading from every D2 save folder from versions prior to itself. Then I went to 1.14d and it did the same thing, every character from 1.07 was there in the 1.14d character selectin screen.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High