Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

All I know for sure is that kegs was 14 months late with his Mother's Day greeting. :nod:

Well, worked an extra half an hour today, which isn't bad. I'm a lot more calm and relaxed about most things since I've started riding. I do get to claim the extra money though, and I did ask, as that half an hour extra unfortunately means that I don't officially start aikido at the new dojo tonight, as there was no way that I was going to make it in time.

How was everyone's weekend?

*snuggles bar*

hD330A173

Long as well, I spent most of yesterday trying to help cousin with Maths assignment. Keep sets and escape sets with complex number iteration????? I think its beer time............

Far too short. Even though it was a 3 day weekend it was so busy it felt really short.

Back to the grind...

Weekend itself was good. Only problem that i have with it, is that it ends. Now a long week ahead. 5 whole days (past 2 weeks 3 days a week). At least 1 of them is already finished, so 4 more days to go before another weekend.

Played some DDR this weekend. It's been a year, so I sucked really bad. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have the stamina and sight-reading ability back.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High