Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

*Serves bandie*

*steals Zokar*

Night Dew!

I feel silly. I went to the shops, arrived at the shops, and got out of my car. I did my 'triple check' check (Mobile, Wallet, Keys,) and... Wait, something's missing. Where's my wallet?

Nothing worse. I went to fill up the car, checked I had wallet, check, put £30 of fuel in, went to pay, no flaming card in wallet. Sitting on PC unit after putting more money into iTunes........Doh!!!!

Had to wait for the wife to come down from her work to pay.. :embarrased:

I'd just give them my details, talk to the manager and staff present, and give them my licence. At which time, I'd flee the country. Or drive away to get my wallet, and return as soon as reasonably possible (following day if it was closer to work,) and pay.

If they call the police, they'll probably be at your house by the time you arrive, in which case, just return to pay. I'm sure it's happened more than a couple times.

Puts a snail on loz's back before he teleports.

Nasty.

Been at home all day with what I suspect is a bad case of food poisoning. The reason I suspect food poisoning is because I went to the inlaws last night and stupidly ate food they offered me :)

LoL. Hope you feel better tomorrow, cakes. No good at all.

A 1 hour sleep in tomorrow, as I am finishing off the course I began last week. Travel a bit further, but get a sleep in. That means I won't be able to sleep on the train again, as the sun will be up. I'll try, but...

Send more snails ... it's a long hop to Fiji ... I may want a snack.

Edit poke at Cakes: Rookie mistake :nod:

Last edited:
Nasty.

Been at home all day with what I suspect is a bad case of food poisoning. The reason I suspect food poisoning is because I went to the inlaws last night and stupidly ate food they offered me :)

Thats not food poisioning - that's attempted murder

Always take your anti poison pill before visiting the in laws.
Though I think I'm lucky and my in laws do not know the rule about trying to poison me whenever they can, so I've had some delicious meals and not been sick at all.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High