May the fourth be with you daily

shintyguy

Jan 16, 2012
Waited a year for this

RL: day with minions, raining heavily so going swimming

D2: maybes later - random tounrey is not being kind

Waited a year for this

And imo it would be worth it, wish I'd thought of that.

RL: Work, with a boss who, from his own lips is just marking time, doesn't care about the job, (he's a manager) just wants to milk what he can. Frustrating.

D2: LK, Lk and more LK. have had some brilliant luck there in the last few days :)

RL: Pissed off. Already got lots of chores that need to be done and there's one that's really ticking me off. For about a year now every time i need to use my worklaptop (which happens like once every couple of months) things go wrong. After last time things looked to be working again. So yesterday i went on site especially so i could connect with the local network there. Somehow it refused to connect. Today i tried it from home with a secure connection and now it refuses to make that secure connection. Grrr.
People keep telling that all these things only take like 15 mins. Yeah if everything works they would be right. For me it usually takes a couple of weeks just to get the most simple of tasks done because the ICT fails. Which is even more annoying since i work for an ICT company.

D2: Gonna play some. Most likely not much since my arm is still hurting from playing too much last week.

RL: Gotta shake the hangover from beer and band rehersal last night. Today I'm officially an old fart (30), so going to start working on tomorrows hangover pretty soon. Will be a night I'll never remember....

D2: Been slacking a lot, and today isn't looking any better.

What's special about the fourth? (Oh, it's a Star Wars thing, gotcha)

RL: Some cleaning, and I need to take some measurements for some brackets a customer has asked me to replicate. Complete, they sell for something like $1300 a pair. I think I could make 14-16 sets with about $600 in materials, so, if I can work out some sort of deal with my customer, this could be a very nice profit run for me. $600 and maybe 20 hours of labor, have the potential to turn into $15-$20,000.00!

D2: Been playing around with an Amazon, going to try Strafe and Fury together, and if I can't do that, then Fury/FA it is! Also, I have 2 Random toons that I should be working on. An Enchantress, and an MP Pally, but, who knows when our MP group is actually going to start...

OVG: Might hop on Entropia Universe today, but I'm out of money, and don't want to deposit more. Maybe I'll spend a couple hours collecting Dinosaur Sweat to sell for 10 or 15 cents....

Lol, good work.

RL: A bit of work. A bit of relaxing. The wife is going to a concert tonight and will be out late, that will leave plenty of time for:

D2: Random Necro is slowly progressing in act 2.

OVG: PoE. Did a few MF runs. Might play some D3 HC tonight as well.

RL: Clean and do laundry.

D2: Yep, more work on the random necro.

OVG: Nope.

RL: Not a bad day at work, went pretty quickly.

D2: Maybe. I'm getting the brother to roll me a dood for the random tournament

OVG: More than likely dota 2, as usual. Depends on when I leave the father's place.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High