Worst week/day ever saturdaily

Dazliare1

Jan 9, 2012
So the Fundamentals in Engineering exam is today. I was told I wouldn't be able to take it due to a technicality until last night. So I'm super excited, and sometime in the night, I knocked my phone off the table, and woke up to the battery on the floor. So all four alarm clocks and the wake up call didn't work. I woke up ~15 minutes after the start time, and was turned away at the door. For no refund (It's ~175 USD). Awesome. The only good thing is that I can take a different exam over the summer as a replacement, but this is just dumb :(

So yeah that's me.

IRL: Thinking a d2 marathon because I cba to do anything else

D2: I need an andy essence, then probably pit runs for most of the day

OVG: Metroid Prime maybe? I'm trying a run through with no missiles. Should be interesting

Oh, until last night you couldn't take it! Okay, okay! Maybe it's a good thing, Dazzles! If you know anyone who took it today, you could ask them if there was anything they wish they studied more upon!

RL: Woke up 4 hours after I first woke up. Didn't miss anything except extra time to enjoy the beautiful day! Going to go trim some bushes here after while and lay some ground work down. Later this evening going to go to a Men's meeting then go play Settlers of Catan! FUN!

D2: Didn't deed a level 21 sorc last night, so I pushed her to level 35 instead! >< If there's time tonight I'll play.

OVG: If not, I need to kill Sif in Dark Souls. SL 6 for some darkwraithing >< If you have ps3, add "18" to my name and help! If you don't have ps3, get one! *nerd console war*

Sorry to hear that! Waking up late is such a crummy feeling, especially when you have an exam like the one you had. Maybe you'll find an essence and some other goodies in the pits to cheer you up.

Aw, that really sucks!

RL: Not much really, might clean up around the house a bit.

D2: nah

OVG: PoE! Got my molten shell mf'er going strong more and he's finding me some phat loots. Did a few maps also.

RL: There's a party I want to go to tonight but none of my friends really want to come. I hate going to parties alone -.- I'll see if I'm gonna go anyway...

D2: Maybe, maybe not idk

OVG: No.

Condolences.

RL: Not much. Maybe do some cleaning and dragging powerpoint slides down from class for the past three weeks...

D2: More work on the future Blova Sorc.

OVG: Maybe some NCAA Football 09.

RL: Doing some trim work for my buddy's sister. She's paying, so it's meh.

D2: Might rush myself another chanter, or I might just try to figure out exactly how I'm going to kit my Zinker (Zerk/Singer hybrid-ish)

(...)D2: Didn't deed a level 21 sorc last night, so I pushed her to level 35 instead!(...)

Uhm, is that a jab man? I thought we were friends...

Daz, that's so sad to hear. Hope you can find something to do for the rest of the weekend and at least have a little fun.

RL: Best weekend in a very long time. Girlfriends knee getting better (previously hurting while running for over a year) and not hurting after her running today :jig:

OVG: Found out that I could play Forged Alliance without a disc (my reader is broken) by installing an old patch again. Wohoo! Really like that game. Also learned how to switch language using the console. Now running the game in German, which I don't speak, to learn a little. Quite cool and surprisingly similar to Swedish in text. Much better voice acting than the Spanish language pack. Why couldn't we have played this game in school instead of reading all useless textbooks?

Last edited:
I'm going into the mountains for a day of rock climbing tomorrow, which I'm ridiculously excited about. The exam today was just the culmination of a miserable week, so I really need to get out.

On topic, I got the essence and respecced my trav barb to a telezerker. Turns out his map is pretty excellent, and I've found a few grailers today :)

RL: Doing some trim work for my buddy's sister. She's paying, so it's meh.

D2: Might rush myself another chanter, or I might just try to figure out exactly how I'm going to kit my Zinker (Zerk/Singer hybrid-ish)

Uhm, is that a jab man? I thought we were friends...
Yes and yes. Double yes. Double this, double that, double, double this, that. I wanted to play with you last night. If you are still wanting to level I want to level with you!
Zinker! The perfect name.

wrong thread

Nope, it's the correct thread because it's the first time I saw the word Zinker :p

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High