Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

corax, you are both.

I remember my three-year-old son in the supermarket. He'd picked up a box of condoms (he liked the red sports car on the front).

I considered my strategies and decided it was best to go with:
Ah! Thanks for remembering those son, I'll just pop them in the trolley!

He wasn't fooled. He hung on to them, looking at them, the entire shopping trip and finally handed them to the girl on the register.

Embarrassment Factor 9.7 :yes:

English not being my first language that was pretty hard to follow since he spoke like 5000 words per second... But I got most of it and it was funny :)

I don't like trolls - they are big, hairy and smelly. I'd rather go with an elven princess, if you know what I mean :whistling:

And yes, that's "elven" and not "eleven (year old)", kestegs! Stop those dirty thoughts of yours! ;)

i still need to find my way down to brisbane to go to that joint. but alot of my mates go everytime they are in brisvegas.

gah callie just destroyed several of my half painted models by climbing on my desk, UNLOCKING my paint draw and trying to finish them by hand. so now they are in the soylent green for stripping so i can start all over again, she is in the bath also for paint stripping and i'm considering suspending my keys from the ceiling. given she had to climb over 2m of bookshelf just to get them.

don't know if i'm mad or proud

Prad?

corax, you are both.

I remember my three-year-old son in the supermarket. He'd picked up a box of condoms (he liked the red sports car on the front).

I considered my strategies and decided it was best to go with:
Ah! Thanks for remembering those son, I'll just pop them in the trolley!

He wasn't fooled. He hung on to them, looking at them, the entire shopping trip and finally handed them to the girl on the register.

Embarrassment Factor 9.7 :yes:

Nice :)

English not being my first language that was pretty hard to follow since he spoke like 5000 words per second... But I got most of it and it was funny :)

Yeah he does speak very very fast, most of his reviews are pretty funny :)

@rax - I know a couple of people who go/went to Mana Bar a few times. They enjoyed it, but for me, the turnoff is console games. If I head up to brisbane, I might go with some people, but mainly to check it out and catch up with people, and see why it's apparently popular.

@Loz - XD Awkward....

Couldn't keep up with all the lines that nounctuation guy was flowing with, but very funny. He really nails down a lot of points accurately, which is why it's so funny.

Ummm....LOOK! SPAM!!! Over There!!! Next to the exploding geyser!!!

*whispers to SunsetVista while everyone is distracted*
Ooohhh, thats a toughy...the helm has to be ilvl25+ to get 3sox, but at that ilvl, it already has only a 10% chance that a skill will be from Tier2 (which MB is...), and by ilvl37+, you can no longer get MB (or any other Tier2 skill)...so you need to run areas that will drop ilvl 25-36 items with no MF (you want whites...) Just so you don't waste time looking in the wrong places... :thumbup:

What's that? Nooooo....no gaming talk here....I'm telling ya, I saw Spam over there!!....SPAMSPAMSPAM...didn't Monty Python have a song about spam? :whistling:

WoRG

Sorry I didn't know it was against rules to talk about D2 in the bar. A lot of the times I just don't think my questions are worth opening a thread.

I've been in other forums that have a really nice "Simple Question Simple Answer" thread, for things you just don't think you need to start your own thread over. Like what to make an insight out of and how to find the right poleaxe for it.

It ends up being a really nice wealth of information for new comers as well.

Perhaps I will start one.

Can someone pass me a bloody mary to start my monday?

Inexplicably, I parsed that last bit as a bloody mary to start my monkey.

:scratchchin:

Nope, I got nothing :no:

* passes over Mary* I didn't want to see her for a few days anyways.

Nice video, some of it's funny and true and some of it's just funny :p

It's okay to talk a bit about D2, just not too much.

I love Zero Punctuation. I used to wait every Wednesday for noon time to see what he was going to review. If you haven't seen his videos before, definitely look through the archive and find some games you have played.

No jigs, d2 or food in the bar!
Aaw. This place used to be cool. What happened?

Sorry I didn't know it was against rules to talk about D2 in the bar. A lot of the times I just don't think my questions are worth opening a thread.

I've been in other forums that have a really nice "Simple Question Simple Answer" thread, for things you just don't think you need to start your own thread over. Like what to make an insight out of and how to find the right poleaxe for it.

It ends up being a really nice wealth of information for new comers as well.

Perhaps I will start one.

There have been a few of these threads started in the SPF iirc. I believe they've been closed in the past in favor of starting individual threads to answer specific questions.

The Bar is supposed to be OTF - IE not D2 related. There's an entire forum for D2 stuff, so it really doesn't need to be in here. :)

The "Huge-thread-with-loads-of-questions" threads get closed because they always turn into a huge mess of a thread with useful information that no one uses because it's too difficult to find. Look at the SPF FAQ: shed load of useful info in there and people still make an individual thread.

Also one huge thread doesn't give the opportunity to discuss alternatives.

By all means stick up a new thread. It's what the button is there for. :D

And that's enough D2 in the Bar; any further queries, PM me.

To stay on-topically off-topic, I'll have a tea. Can't wake up today. Proably the weather. Bank Holiday drizzle. Didn't realize earlier and had to retrieve angry old, soggy cat. Stuck a fire on for her and she wasn't interested. First that was.

I love you too, LoZy.

*serves tea*

I didn't realize it was Monday until about 7am this morning, that was a depressing realization.

Morning Bar.

*serves iced Dew

kinda dreary over here today. I feel sorry for New Orleans. They just had a bunch of hurricanes go through, and now Issac is headed for them again...

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High