Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I have alot of fun annoying stegs :p

You can't

:( then I'm going to sleep. doing AT runs on my friend's couch is slower than they normally are (the angle for my arm to the mouse is a little weird, I guess, so I'm less comfortable, too). Oh well, got another high-scoring grailer :p
Only an hour of runs today, and passed 1234 runs a little while ago.

I just noticed I only need 2 more characters... I was hoping I wouldn't reach this... Milestone? It sure wasn't a goal of mine.

Evening bar.

I keep seeing these videos from people on this forum and they aren't clicking their character and then clicking hell to get into their game. Are there hotkeys for this? Is there one to get into the single player screen as well? It'd make my runs easier if I knew this... And if there are hotkeys is there a way to change them to something else?

I didn't want to make a new post for such a random question.

Evening, ND.

No hotkey for single player, however, the cursor usually starts on the "single Player" button. The hotkeys for difficulty are:
Normal - R
Nightmare - N
Hell - H
No way to change them, bar doing something rediculous, but the hotkeys themselves are very simple when you use them a few times.

Thanks so much. I feel like I lose my map far too often so this should help. I definitely don't have skills do do something ridiculous, I was just wondering if there was a simple text config file or something sitting somewhere that it'd be easy to just switch. I'm giving it a shot on my meph runs now and it's definitely working just fine as is. Getting less of those precision clicks on my run just makes it much less annoying :D

Last edited:
At what point does one stop picking up isenhart's cases? I've been saving literally every set/unique since I started playing and I'm thinking about quitting because it's really getting out of hand :/ I have alot of them.

Once you start realising what an item is before you identify it, and you know it's pretty much useless, then I stop.

Once you start realising what an item is before you identify it, and you know it's pretty much useless, then I stop.

that - or you are as crazy as me and collect all set/uniques until you complete you grail just to look how much you got in the end
(green ringmail breastplates and full helm FTW)

I am gonna pick them all up in HC for ages, mainly because i am self-found and i won't have lots of skillers filling up my invetory so i mean why not?

I think once i start MF-ing seriously ill pick out the 2-4(depending on usefulness) best of each low set/unique and keep them

Or you can just continue to pick them up for the Lols :)

that - or you are as crazy as me and collect all set/uniques until you complete you grail just to look how much you got in the end
(green ringmail breastplates and full helm FTW)

This was my original plan, but the sheer amount of extra time spent muling.. I dunno. It can really add up even if it just takes a few seconds. Getting tired of picking up those isenharts. And green longswords. I spent a few meph runs skipping stuff I knew I already had and it was liberating. It's so much quicker to just skip straight to the portal instead of playing the jigsaw game and then muling every 3rd run. So much less effort!

btw is the bar supposed to be off-the-d2-topic, or does it matter or not or what? I kinda felt bad bringing up d2 stuff when this seems to be mostly OT.

Holy moly! You guys posted alot[SUP]TM[/SUP] while I was asleep...somebody give me a cake before Mal gets a pie - it's my birthday, so I should be treated preferably :p (or is it preferentially?? stegs???)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High