Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Ok, I know I'm crazy.

I have a theory on pindle runs, and tried it on a decent sample (500) while drunk. When I'm over 470 mf, nothing drops, almost no S/U. When I'm around 460, I start to find S/Us. Since pindah is just bugged (no extra drops at /p8), could be a relation between mf breakdows on pindle? Something like 100-250 = good; 250-300 = bad; 400-469 = good; 470-500 = bad.

I remember having the same feeling a couple years ago - taking out 10 mf and getting better results...

You be crazy. :p

The game decides whether something is unique before it rolls on to decide set, etc., so it's a common misconception that higher mf leads to WAY more magic items and rares than uniques, because of the diminishing returns on uniques.

Sweet, another top 5 item for me :)

That's why people have wireless internet. So they can continue to post here from inside a bears stomach.

You have to hunt around a bit for a suitable wireless channel so it doesn't interfere with the bear's own wireless connection ...you don't want that there bear getting mad on you, do you?
:no:

woohoo, standings for mfo so far say i am 2nd...

gieb sur anyone :p

i traded that zod rune for 9/10th's of an infinity ( ber,sur,mal,ist haxxor base)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High