It is an awesome movie :)

Re: The Noodle Compound

It is a good movie, and of course I knew that's where it actually originated :D

Wasn't sure if you did or not :)

I see, I should not have doubted you moviestegs

You both need to go to the E-Bar and order a Shirley Temple.

Then come back here and tell me that

U are Not serious. :D

[video=youtube;fElh8TKLiYM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fElh8TKLiYM[/video]

She was appointed Representative to the 24th United Nations General Assembly by President Richard M. Nixon (September – December 1969),[SUP][94][/SUP][SUP][95][/SUP] and was appointed United States Ambassador to Ghana (December 6, 1974 – July 13, 1976) by President Gerald R. Ford.[SUP][96][/SUP] She was appointed first female Chief of Protocol of the United States (July 1, 1976 – January 21, 1977), and was in charge of arrangements for President Jimmy Carter's inauguration and inaugural ball.[SUP][96][/SUP][SUP][97][/SUP] She served as the United States Ambassador to Czechoslovakia (August 23, 1989 – July 12, 1992), having been appointed by President George H. W. Bush.[SUP][32]

[/SUP]Through the mid-depression years of 1934 to 1938 Shirley Temple was a phenomenon of the first magnitude: she led in box-office grosses, single-handedly revived Fox and influenced its merger with 20th Century, had more products named after her than any other star, and became as intimately experienced here and abroad as President Roosevelt. Her significance was then, and has been ever since, accounted for by an appeal to universals—to her cuteness, her precocious talents, her appeal to parental love, and so forth. But one can no more imagine her having precisely the same effect upon audiences of any other decade of this century than one can imagine Clint Eastwood and William S. Hart exchanging personas.
One would not feel impelled to state so tawdry a truism if it were not for the resistance one anticipates to a serious study of Shirley Temple, and especially to a study that regards her, in part, as a kind of artifact thrown up by a unique concatenation of social and economic forces.

Last edited:

A shirley temple would be nice. The child actor dressed up as an old woman was pretty funny :)

Why would I care about that?

Because I have a secret plan to replace my manager, who we don't get on with too well and who can be quite obstructive, by James May, who doesn't care about my line of work and would generally be too busy to do any kind of managing so we can finally manage ourselves as the board promised we'd be allowed to do.
If it all goes well no one will notice the difference.

Sounds good Vi. Do you need Noodles rugs to help with this plan?

My superiors are not too happy with it, although one of 'm had a far more rigourous idea to get rid of this meddlesome priest.
Not going to tell here, don't want Noodle to turn worse.

It's in his nature to turn worse ... nothing you can do (or not do) will change that!

Because I have a secret plan to replace my manager, who we don't get on with too well and who can be quite obstructive, by James May, who doesn't care about my line of work and would generally be too busy to do any kind of managing so we can finally manage ourselves as the board promised we'd be allowed to do.
If it all goes well no one will notice the difference.

That's quite the plan you've got there!

/popcorn

When in doubt, turn to a professional. That's all I'm saying.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High