Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

hover your mouse over the number of replies next to the thread title. Click on the number to see a list of people in order of number of replies. Click on the number beside your name to get a list of your own!

you are in 5th, kitteh.

Hmmm...I've got only 360 post here. That has to change drastically!

*grabs a glass of wine*

Back to work now...

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

darn all you spammers - so i will never get to the top 5
well maybe i should try the top 5 in the MFO then ...... hmmm i think top spammer is more realistic for me

I've given this a lot of thought, and I think smuggling is the cutest sounding felony.

Could someone link me to somewhere where is shows all the acronyms? The past few minutes I have been creating a new updated Trader Profile but I forget what everything stands for. (FAM/FTS/MFO etc)

Thanks!

... I didn't want to Trade but finding a Shako hasn't been easy for me. Ever! :whistling:

FAM= Forum accepted Mods
FTS= Full Trade Status
MFO= Magic Find Olympics

ce3590a0-82e8-26ef.jpg

Did this pic work?

I'm transferring liquid nitrogen to a different contain (500L I think) at work, and it needs to vent off some very cold gaseous Nitrogen to do so. So I'm blowing it in my face!

Its also very loud!

Edit: now that I'm looking at it, it just looks like I'm higher than a kite. This is not the case!

I don't understand, you don't look very intelligent :scratchhead:

Then again, I have a high IQ, and I don't look even slightly intelligent xD

Awww, kitteh thinks I look stupid!

*leaves breathes in only nitrogen for a few minutes*

As you can see, I'm wearing a lab coat, which guarantees intelligence. Also, you can't see this, but underneath I am wearing a green shirt with jesus on it riding a raptor!

I wish I were 15 years younger and living in Ontario...

*grabs another glass of wine*

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High