Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I think everyone made the "Take Care Garnier" joke before :)

I think i am the first person to include a smiley in around 500 consecutive posts, with aoround 5000 smileys posted in total now.

:jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig:

first on this forum - problably - first all in the interwebz - probably not
but actually - who cares ^^

Enough marking for the day. It's time to introduce my HC trapper to NM Meph, but first she need to party with the Council.

kewl.

damn sorcs with high FCR, i open 5 town portals before i realise i forgot to switch back to teleport...

I think i am the first person to include a smiley in around 500 consecutive posts, with aoround 5000 smileys posted in total now.

:jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig:
I doubt it - back when there was a smiley limit per post I regularly cracked the limit and had to edit my posts. :coffee:
Although I kind of let the habit slip away from the time my dearest smiley disappeared :)rolleyes:). Have to search for another favourite, I guess :nod:

NP! i am helpful like that!

Grisu- you never saw my smiley creations thread did you? I made huge pics out of jigs :p

:jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig:

NM Meph got his arse kicked as according to plan, but I thought the Death Sentry bug only fatal errored the game when fighting the Ancients. AARRRGGGHHHHH!!!

bugger!

Done two acts in about 90 minutes on my sorc. think thats enough for tonight

:jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig:
:jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig:

so very many pages.

I doubt it - back when there was a smiley limit per post I regularly cracked the limit and had to edit my posts. :coffee:
Although I kind of let the habit slip away from the time my dearest smiley disappeared :)rolleyes:). Have to search for another favourite, I guess :nod:

Rollseyse was awesome :(

so very many pages.

And too many jigs, I reported Mal for jigging too much.

Nix: Do you mean the CoS bug? It happens with other stuff too, Jiansonz has a list of it but I can't seem to find it.

After looking for that I can't remember anything else I was going to say. Meh.

when was :rolleyes: removed? i'm not sure if I ever saw it.

I didn't even notice Garnier's name. I just remembered that he was 'shako' and also from ontario.
I think Garnier is a big enough brand to be most places.

superdave's thread is at the very top of the amazon forum iirc. No1 goes there for anything but OT from what I've noticed over the last few months, so it should still be up there since it was revived a few weeks ago (which got me to read it).

Btw, I think his hell lister fight probably took the longest, but i'm unsure. I didn't read all of his progress because of all the filtering through everything else I would have to do, so I started skipping pages in excitement (also I was at work)

It was removed about 6 months ago maybe, the day the forum died :weep:

Yes, Garnier is popular here as well.

I know the Diablo fight and the the ancients also took ages.

I remember reading about the Diablo fight. My god, that must have been the *hardest* just because of the amount of attention it would require, as well as merc resurrections (before giving up on wasting gold on that altogether)

when was :rolleyes: removed? i'm not sure if I ever saw it.
That's what :rolleyes: looks like:
icon_rolleyes.gif

Found it - you can still use it when you reply to the diablo.inc news :)

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High