Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

When I did my Food Processing exam a few years back I ended up being the last person in the auditorium after about 2.5 hours. I was just about to do the final check to make sure there were no stupid errors, I looked up and everyone had gone.

When I did my Food Processing exam a few years back I ended up being the last person in the auditorium after about 2.5 hours. I was just about to do the final check to make sure there were no stupid errors, I looked up and everyone had gone.

Never had that happened, but it is rare for me to run out of time in an exam.

I write super-long essay responses, so it is common for me to be the last person left in the room. When I did anthro0pology a few years ago I got rather infamous for it, and a couple times we got booted from the classroom, the teacher and I, while I was still writing because there was a class 90 minutes after the test started. And it wasn't a very long test. It got so bad one day that she just told me to leave, she'd give me an A if I just left.

Nowadays I try very hard to limit the essays to one page each.

Didn't you have time limits on your test?

Morning bar! *slumps*
I need to wash my car today, but my medication has been changed again and I'm all eugh :loving:

Just lick your car clean.

Hey bar

Can i have a Dew with extra adrenalin- i am kind of bored here - nothing to do an 4 more days to go

My tongue gets too much action these days.

That gives someone reading that without knowing the context (like me) weird idea's!

My collegue looked at me disapprovingly while I eat in front of our fasting Muslim collegues in the office. I asked earlier this week whether they are OK with it, and they said they were. I was also under the impression that Muslims are generally OK with it. What do you guys think?

Arkardo said:
That gives someone reading that without knowing the context (like me) weird idea's!

My collegue looked at me disapprovingly while I eat in front of our fasting Muslim collegues in the office. I asked earlier this week whether they are OK with it, and they said they were. I was also under the impression that Muslims are generally OK with it. What do you guys think?

Trust me, connect doesn't improve it.

I don't think they would expect you to not eat around them. I've done a bit of religious fasting before and certainly would have never expected that, but I'm not a Muslim.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High