Can I post a new thread Thursdaily?

Jason Maher

Sep 13, 2007
Can I post a new thread Thursdaily?

The SPTF won't let me post a thread currently, so I'm seeing if it'll work over here.

RL: Not much. Day off work. Completely pissed off at the pathetic effort United put in this morning (and the previous 5 group games).

D2: Some LK running, and hopefully some trading.

OVG: Perhaps a bit of Skyward Sword

Re: Can I post a new thread Thursdaily?

No and Yes. You are able to, but I'm guessing the usage of the word "can" is correct in your question. :applause:

RL: Work in an hour. The bigotry from United also mad me sad.

D2: hopefully some d2 action @ work. My little kicksin pvm :D

OVG: Been playingsome cs 1.6. Fun? Sure.

Ah hahahaha! I just wanted to use that word and was hoping it'd get you wired up!

Check-Mate, Mate.

*checks in*

RL: Final exams. Haven't had much time to even check out any NFL games this season. Heard that the NBA is back in business though. Good for them.

D2: Haha. Always makes me at least 0.0001% sad I can't make PvP week.

OVG: Haven't had much time even for Pangya, but Thailand now calleth. Feels sick to leave a free trip and 400-6500 USD on the table, but just no time to prepare and/or travel.

*burrows*

RL: have started to watch Start Trek Voyager again; Kathryn Janeway is the coolest captain EVER!!! I don't know why but for some reason I picture Thyiad a little like that. Maybe not the hair though...

D2: my 7 char restart is going well. I have now taken 4 char through act 2 normal and am currently working on getting fury druid Bubba to that spot. I have to say; it's fun to play all different characters and see the playstyles required. Have never wanted to play an assassin but it's actually fun! I don't like the way the druid runs though. Or the fact that you can't see his equipment while in werewolf..

RL: Big day! Packing, taking a final, saying goodbye to people, heading home. And I have a meeting with a teacher to make at some point, they want to discuss a paper I submitted. Apparently it completely blew them away, which is not the reaction I would have guessed when I saw that they wanted to talk to me about it. So probably good news...?
D2: is a myth.
OVG: Are myths as well.

RL: Nadda.

D2: Got my Sorc to hell AT where she will remain, well at least for around 2k runs. The OCD is kicking in once again. Run times are pretty pitiful to say the least at this point....as are the drops. To be expected with about 70 mf on her.

RL: Cold and snowy so not much, will watch the Penguins game most likely.

D2: Just installed it again so might try and work on normal.

OVG: Who knows, been play Skyrim and a few other games lately so might jump into some of that.

RL: work (why does this come up every day?). Excel, still...

D2: hmm, maybe. Finally found Griffon's in the pits yesterday :)jig:), so I'll probably make another sorc, lightning this time around.

OVG: Does this stand for other video games? Yes? No.

Christmas avatar of mine still startles me when I browse the forums, must be missing a dozen heartbeats already. Who invented these evil things?

D2: Thinking of a personal challenge/tourney thingy where I would create and maintain a soul (pieces of equipment found and placed in the stash would represent the character's soul) and if I get consumed by evil spirits (evil, bad equipment), my challenge ends there or possibly I turn into demon. Or something :p

RL: Exams, strenght of materials and mathematics.

RL: Still laughing my behind off. Truly epic performance by Basel. :badteeth:
D2: Not today.
OVG: PoE. .94 patch is quite the awesome.

RL: sick. Up all night either taking care of my wife or puking. Not fun.

D2: highly unlikely.

OVG: just as unlikely.

@kestegs: get well soon! Your wife, too!

@Dudzy: What does it tell about me that after all those years, I can still laugh for 5 mins when seeing your avatar?

RL: haven't heard anything from my supervisor yet about what he thinks about my dissertation...:-/ had a nice walk in the sunshine though :)

D2: Wanted to progress with my random Barb, but my wife wanted to cuddle, so...my random barb is now guardian!

...just kidding...didn't get to play D2, that's what I wanted to say :whistling:

OVG: no

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High