Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Hi Em!

And yes it does. It really actually does. On sunday I'm going back to my parents for three weeks though. Food, clean clothes, and I have to do nothing!

Sweet :) Remember to hug your mama and tell her thanks for all that!

I will do so. Baby business still going great?

Still great, she sleeps 8-9 hours every night! Unheard of. Giving me plenty of time to fix things (=playing D2 but don't tell my husband :) ) during the day without being tired of of my mind.

I am struggling with Hell ancients with my sorceress and don't really know how to do it. I have done it 3 times with other char, one being a sorc, but now I can't seem to get it right.

You seem to be a lucky mom :)

I don't get this ancient thing. I have never once encountered problems with them. However, I've also only beaten them with four chars. two necro's, a zealer and a frenzy barb. Which I suppose are pretty well fitted for it aswell.

PCM: I know the feeling, I have often done the same exact thing when reading stuff like that.

Em: That is a great sleep schedule, you're very lucky. The key to hell ancients is just to keep rolling them until you get some that don't have too bad of mods. That and getting them separated.

At least FoE can spent lots of time in the bar while he is at work.

Yeah, but the bar has been awfully quiet today. I was expecting tons of activity after logging on to >100 of new posts.

Well, i'll be off in an hour or so. but go spam!

Ah, interesting. Like panic room :O

But was it made in America or just set in America? It's a foreign will if it wasn't produced for Americans.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High