Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Yes, I would most certainly not be complaining if I were living in Seattle....I would be moving.

seattle rain is pretty rubbish. i like real heavy manly rain

the manliest rain i was in was over 200ml in an hour. much manliness.
i was outside battling it away from the front door with the shed broom as the house we were in was designed apparently to angle the water towards not away from the house.

We have some house like that over here. I still don't understand engineers....what a bunch of morons.

he's away he most likely won't see it.

but yeah, such a simple thing to angle it away to around the sides of the house to continue down the hill

the french probably surrendered to him just in case.
\
he is aussie after all

true. and he is rather tall which adds to his imposingness.

run out of superglue....now what will i eat.

I think you're only supposed to eat standard paste, or elmer's glue, or whatever you call it.

81 degrees here today. I had to shovel three feet of sunshine out of my driveway. Nearly blinded me.

Speaking of superglue, I have superglued my glasses to my nose three separate occasions. Every time while at work.

clag paste.

also you're doing it wrong noodle. 3 feet of sunshine is enough to call in sick to work

81? sorry to hear that.

You can't wait the 30 seconds it takes for superglue to dry before you put them back on?

put what back on?

Well, the glasses, you just ninja'd me.

Clag paste? that's a pretty silly name, also sounds pretty gross to be eating.

I wouldn't call it a spam off. I got a little later into the game than he did. And as we would say in Denmark:

Nu viser jeg ham, hvor skabet skal staa.

Actually, if you look at my first post, I do believe it was in the middle of this year. I only joined in 2010 to find the search forum button, which I never found.

My first post actually may have been in the community forum commenting on someone who posted a .gif showing where it was because they were annoyed at everyone asking the same questions all the time.

I'll actually go look. Hopefully someone will post that way I can pull an OMG and post,
"+1"

:'( :cry: :tear: It only goes to 25 pages... time to use that search button! MuAhah!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High