omg i found zod

D jr

Jul 10, 2009
omg i found zod

:D

Zod dropped for me in the WSK today. Although it's not the most useful high rune it sure gave a rush to see this lying on the ground after killing a random mob. Didn't expect to ever find one seeing how rare they are.

Screenshot005.jpg

Re: omg i found zod

I have heard stories... Terrible stories of bitter lore, of how some unwary heroes of yore have, after stumbling across a grail-like treasure, stopped and took out their Ka-Me-Ra (unique artifact), only to be caught by a sudden flood of inky black, as if their consciousness had been completely torn away from reality... All that they can remember afterwards is the glint of their lost treasure on the dungeon floor and a mysterious, hovering text in muted gold: "Your connection has been interrupted", leaving them to wonder at the fickle will of the Gods in first providing such a legendary reward, then tearing it away in a single instant spent in hesitation, disbelief and silent gloating at the good fortune finally thrown at their feet, after so many cracked Sashes and broken Bucklers, after so many tears of frustration and poisonous creeping vines of what the elders termed the Ra-Ge-Kuit. Alas, back to sashes it is for the feckless adventurer, and Ra-Ge-Kuit he all too likely will.

So, the moral of the story: remember boys and girls, if the game can disconnect when you screenshot your loot, it will. (well, if your name is Greizer at least. But then you'll neverfind a Zod anyway. :coffee:)

Gz on the find; I'd never sell it if found it on Bnet, nothing is worth a selffound Zod imo.

-g

Grats. Found one in a cow run back in 1.09 and again in Single Player in 1.10 or 1.11

Nice find :)

I'm sure I'll find one someday, but I'll wish it was a ber.

I do always fear the ss, but it's never disconnected me before, so I still do it.

Grats! Nice rune drops always surprise me.

Nice to see someone who id's rare weapons too. Hurts me to see them all left behind in baal/chaos runs after the frantic grabs for the crappy uniques that drop. Someday I'll rescue something godly D:

I thought you couldn't find a zod unless you were already playing naked. I know that's been my strategy.

Sorry kegs...I don't want to see you naked, you're scary enough.

Evidence seems to be stacking up against me.

Nope, no girls, but there is a Joanna.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High