Covid-19 Prepping thread

Producers of respiratory masks etc. have increased their profit by 1200% here.

Amazon is making bank too even with the extra precautions and expenses they have incurred to try to make their warehouses a little safer.

Also today...

*Vote for me. What do you have to lose?
*Trump

For a lot of people in the US, the answer is....
your life.

Producers of respiratory masks etc. have increased their profit by 1200% here.
It seems like the larger retailers are doing exceeding well while the small businesses suffer. A lot of people who were employed by small business have now become addicted to the easy money of welfare as many of them here don't want to go back to work which is no surprise considering the government pays them about x4 the regular welfare payment.

Well as I said sometime ago that it would be the people living in huts and what not that pay the highest price for this disease it would appear to becoming true. India is now on the verge of overcoming America's incompetence of social management and are thus entering the cornerstone of covid-19 infections. This imo can only lead to these countries investment in disease as a weapon response to these issues which has been worrying the west and it's allies for sometime as to how this could play out. Now we know! More is coming.

Last edited:
Lost my younger brother today.

What? Any details?

It took my dad a week to stave himself to death after his second stroke. One can only hope that it be swift and painless. I was the one who's job it was to tell the doctors to turn off the life support. My brother and I knew it's what the old man wanted. Sad times.

What? Any details?
When people try to tell us that covid is not as bad as doctors and scientists say(like someone on this very forum do), ask yourself this... are they a conservative? What is their agenda? What is it they gain by trying to proliferate false narratives and outright lies.

Covid it real. It kills our friends and families. It cannot and should not be compared to the flu.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Sorry for my all too direct question, but I'm not always 100% sure when you are serious.

My condolences.

When people try to tell us that covid is not as bad as doctors and scientists say(like someone on this very forum does), ask yourself this... are they a conservative? What is their agenda? What is it they gain by trying to proliferate false narratives and outright lies.

Covid it real. It kills our friends and families. It cannot and should not be compared to the flu.
Asking cui bono is always a good idea.

Covid is a bit like the flu, but an important difference is that we have no vaccine yet. At the least, we should remain cautious and careful until we have a vaccine or until we know that we can't make one. From that point on, we have to arrange with the disease accordingly.

Still there are people that don't take the disease for real, it is maddening.

US deaths 250K
Worldwide deaths 1.34 million

Got a text from my cousin who decided that he is hosting Thanksgiving this year, in Valparaiso, Indiana, and declined to go:

We are gonna have a Thanksgiving shindig out here, but were gonna do it on Saturday the 28th instead of thursday so that people can make it cause they are working on Thanksgiving. Goes on to mention other people coming and he will let people know so that people that don't drive/don't have reliable cars can hitch a ride out there.

Plague rats.

thanksgiving.jpg

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High