Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I stopped in to say that I think I am holding up well at the one-week mark. Still missing her, but I can divert my thoughts elsewhere much easier than before. Mostly now I just miss my friend. I get bored and my phone is out and I'm in the texting menu before I realize that I can't do that anymore.

Whatever. Just...meh. Goodnight Bar.

pop isn't an acceptable term for anything, except hollow, click-like noises

i read this wrong...... lol:crazyeyes:

did you and rcg split pcm?

Morning dewds!

Got up at 6.30 this morning. way to early for my taste.

lol 6.30 early.

i intend to still be up at that time tomorrow. BEERFEST

i have 5 days off in a row and it is my second weekend off this year.

Beerfest... Tell me more about that!

well i will be having beer. and people are coming round for shadowrun. thus it will have festivities. then when they leave more beer and maybe another friend will come round. or i will cut myself trying to scrape mold lines off models again

Sounds like an interesting evening. I'll have to get drunk tonight aswell.

psst!

not only did he delete my monk ot thread. then he gave his own the exact same name.

kegs and i are no longer compatriots in this game of life.

i think he paid tribute that it was your pun!

he did, i will give him that, but nonetheless.

war were declared!

nah my mates will be round in a couple of hours. then 4-5 hours of gaming (only a few drinks) then depending on how i feel either bed or drunk forum spam

not only did he delete my monk ot thread. then he gave his own the exact same name.

It is rather amusing :)

amusing or...........................armadillo!

Oh no you dildn't!

wow... the other day you talk about Shipley Doughnuts. Now you talk about every soda-type beverage is 'coke'. AND you make alcoholic drinks with Mountain Dew...

*glares intently* are you my next-door neighbor? Turn off the damn radio, or at least stop playing 30yr old country western music, effin' redneck! :badteeth:

also, a good phonetic instead of the shortened term for Hebrews would be "joo"... so it could be like "Ko-joo"
John?
yes, yes you are & you should.

pop isn't an acceptable term for anything, except hollow, click-like noises
Except for "Pop" from the 60's-70's and 80ish's. I was very sad when I learned some great bands are classified as "pop" from those eras.

I may use this for a sig. Might, just might, beat my own signature :whistling:

Oh yeah, No John, I'm not your neighbor:( Just started mixing the Dew in this week. It's delicious I might add. No 30 yearold western music, although, if I were to listen to Western, it would be 30 year old Western music.

is that signature a perm? cos dont they normally have a line above them?
do you fail at sig?

what did you mix the dew with? i mix it with soco on occasion

I enjoy soco with mezzo mix (cola mixed with fanta - quite popular in Germany). Here we get the mezzo mix (or schwip schwap - the pepsi brand) mixed in the bottle, but you can make it your self. You should try it.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High