Gorny's Too Much Scum Mafia Game *** Day 6 *** (Game over Town Win)

I voted for Leo following HuckIt´s logic leo + logo or Pyro + me and the fact that if 2 Scum basically always Leo Scum...just the same logic u are folllowing now! :)

NVM...up to Pyro if Pyro + HuckIt wanna go for Logo or Leo lynch! Not gonna support a pyro lynch at this point!

Still trying to figure out this multi-quote/reply thing. Some of this might be out of order in which I'd like to reply....

Precisly I would like to hear about the "WILL hurt town statement"! And what she brought up about role-claiming.

Honestly, I was only talking townie numbers at that time. However. . .

Some of y'all figured me out! Time to come clean!
For what it's worth, I got results from Leo from N1. Although the results I got included much more information than you are claiming you got. This confirms to me Leo's role.

Leo. Night 1 you invested yourself to check sanity. I don't know why you didn't get your results. I'm confident that Tears and Pyro are town.

I did check myself.

I got a PM named "Night action report" containing: XXXX is not mafia

I don´t believe Leopold Stotch to be a COP anymore......I only wanted to give her the time to claime being that cop!

AFAIK, I'm still a cop, but not a very good one. . . (keep reading, I'll explain why)

Guys I know my brain went nutz! Some thoughts with some break! When Gorny made that smiley I figured we´ve GGed that game! But thinking about it I guess it was Logo playin it well!

So u´r result was that Leo investigated herself "siting suspicion of the game setup"??????

What made me call was how I wrote that Leo and Logo annoyed me with me having to explain everything all the time! I wrote that one time! And I read how Leo and Logo agreed each other on the whole Neighbor thing, just that Logo claims a role for Leo....so either Leo is dead and Logo knows, or Logo can bank on Leo backing his storry! How Logo explained to COP Leo what happened the first night! Leo u have to say that........ ----> Logo and Leo have to be a team or Leo is dead!?! After all I tried my very best for almost 24hours to make Leo claim COP and prove it by giving me the name!

Leo jumped in on the Zemaj vote (Logo did not, but I guess it was sealed!?!) Yet I´d like to hear from HuckIt what made him jump in?

Wasn´t it Logo who casted doubt on the Zemaj or HuckIt Gallon play? (Can´t check atm due to long post!)

What results did Leo get as COP?

And after all WHAT THE HECK MADE LOGO SWITCH HIS PLAY ABOUT ME AND PYRO??????????????????????????????????????????

I usually edit my posts like 20 times.....so most likely further posts will occure!

I checked myself night 1 for a couple of reasons:

1.) Not everyone does this, but it's good form? for a person playing the cop to check themselves night one to make sure they aren't insane.
2.) I think something was said during the day (I can't recall what exactly) that made me want to check myself.

I jumped in on the Zemaj vote because that's where the lynch train was going. Zemaj, if you're reading this, I am so sorry.

As for results...... I literally haven't gotten a damn thing. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. ****. Zero. It's literally me requesting and getting back that my request was confirmed except for N1. Which is why I don't make a very good cop, lol.

I claimed VT because (and this is gonna sound scummy AF) the way my PM read. It told me I was both and I thought it was a mistake, lol. I further thought it was a mistake after N1 and was like, "I check myself." I didn't get a reply back so I thought, "Oh, I guess I got blocked?" I realize now that I should've asked for clarity (lol, sorry, Gorny. 😬) but I didn't. I just kept playing and claiming a VT because I wasn't sure myself! Lol!

Looking back at my PMs for time and date, Monday night (Oct. 12) I asked to check out Log. Got that the request went thru but that was it. I ALMOST wanted to check Pyro but I trusted Tears that day, lol. On Thursday, Oct. 15th, I said screw it I'mma check out Pyro. Again, confirmed but nothing more.

With Log literally knowing what I did on N1, I'm leaning towards town but.... it's a little fishy. He could be some super powerful mafia who can have knowledge of of people's night actions, Idk. I'm totally down voting for Huckit.

With Log literally knowing what I did on N1, I'm leaning towards town but.... it's a little fishy. He could be some super powerful mafia who can have knowledge of of people's night actions, Idk. I'm totally down voting for Huckit.

I mean, think about it. Mafia can't NK, the ONE thing that they do and what their "job" is. If you take that away, what else you gonna give them to try and balance out? Give them the power to see all.

I'm still willing to lynch Huck based on powers of elimination, but... truthfully, Idk which one of y'all be tellin the truth at this point! :ROFLMAO:

Both, if what I read is true.

I got results which (in summary, it's against the rules to quote) Leo investigated Leo, siting suspicion of the game setup, and the result was town.

I will not risk getting more specific than that.

Leo will come along eventually. I hope.

I allrdy asked questions about that statement!

No, what I mean is, I can't be 100% sure that I got EVERYTHING you messaged to Gorny N1, but I did get more than a simple "Leo is innocent" message.

I got enough to trust that the investigation was initiated by you, and you were your intended target, and your results. Otherwise, there is some quoting trickery happening on behalf of the mod. Not saying that is bad or wrong, just that it might mean there's something more going on behind the scenes.

I only got results from N1. It sounds like you investigated yourself, me, then Pyro.

It sounds like your results were delivered to me, then Tears and Tears again. Or, your results could have gone to either of them the second times, they do have chat. Claiming Tears getting results twice could be a gambit.

Down about middle of the page, there is an "Amnesiac Cop" whose results are delivered randomly. I have a feeling this may be you, Leo.

That´s the whole reason I wanted to make u roleclaim, cause u could have given me the requested name! This way I "proved" to u I got your results!

Damn. Well that explains why I'm as useless as a third nipple.

If this is true, then how did Tears get my results twice? Unless he got lucky another night in a row. At this point, I can believe that to be possible.
B.f.E.

Not if Total Recall taught me anything! ROFL

So.

We have claims of:
  • an investigation on the cop (from me)
  • an investigation on me (from Tears, seemingly confirmed, or at least not denied, by Leo)
  • an investigation on Pyro (again, from Tears, see above)
We also seem to not be under any pressure, so I'm totally fine with waiting for more investigation results, specifically of Tears, and Huckit. The only problem with that is, if the results continue to land somewhere near Tears, the results can be manipulated easily.

Almost everything is pointing to Tears/Pyro playing a great game, as scum. Please look through the thread again.

At least I´m claiming I got the results u requested, right?

Tears, I'm only able to find the post where you said Log = Town. Did you get my read for Pyro?

B.f.E.

Not if Total Recall taught me anything! ROFL

B.f.E?

I love Total Recall. The original. I haven't seen the newer one.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High