Random Tournament 2020 Stay/Shelter-in-Place/Home Edition

@queenEm Here's your 2x Orbs and 2x Staves, in case you need them:
Clasped Orb and Jared's Stone
Long Staff and Gnarled Staff

I will edit the post above.

I should have a total of four weapons:
1: Amazon class specific (Either a Amazon Only Javelin, Bow, or Spear) Maiden Javelin is fine here.
2: A random roll of Throwing, Sword, Axe, Bow, Scepter, Mace, Polearm, Spear, Javelin, Staff, Dagger, Wand, or Crossbow. In the case of Amazon, there could also be another chance at Amazon-Only Javelins, Bows, and Spears. (roll 1-16) The Staves are fine here, but then the Reflex Bow should take place of the Dagger.
3: Same as 2. One of 2/3 should have 2 selections. Either flip a coin, or use random.org to roll 1-2 to decide which.

Sorry, a fully random character can be a pain to roll up!

I think with Maiden Javelin as class specific, the two staves, and Reflex Bow, this is a valid character.

or

Maiden Javelin, Reflex Bow, Dagger, and 1 more from "Amazon Bows" or "Daggers" would also be valid.
@logoutzero From the first page:

"RANDOM CHARACTER RULES: Unless specified to not include, an Amazon rolled gets: Bow, Javelin and possibly Spear depending on Class one."

Now, you are free to use the other rolls (Which would leave you with the Staves and a dagger, effectively re-rolling all your bow skills)

@logoutzero From the first page:

"RANDOM CHARACTER RULES: Unless specified to not include, an Amazon rolled gets: Bow, Javelin and possibly Spear depending on Class one."

Now, you are free to use the other rolls (Which would leave you with the Staves and a dagger, effectively re-rolling all your bow skills)
I figured that by asking for random weapons, I would get two weapon classes randomly, and then a 4th weapon as Amazon class-specifics are all weapons.

I'm happy with whatever! Honestly, a staff-zon sounds terrible, so I would prefer to go with another option. lol!

Your 2x Bow, Ama Bow, and Ama Jav are fine.

Or

2x Dagger/1x random (or 2x random/1x Dagger), 1x Ama (javelin) is fine as well for me, but either the random class needs to be bow/ama bow/xbow, or I need my bow skills re-rolled.

I figured that by asking for random weapons, I would get two weapon classes randomly, and then a 4th weapon as Amazon class-specifics are all weapons.

I'm happy with whatever! Honestly, a staff-zon sounds terrible, so I would prefer to go with another option. lol!

Your 2x Bow, Ama Bow, and Ama Jav are fine.

Or

2x Dagger/1x random (or 2x random/1x Dagger), 1x Ama (javelin) is fine as well for me, but either the random class needs to be bow/ama bow/xbow, or I need my bow skills re-rolled.
Your are correct, I did not see the random weapons request (oversight on my part, multi-tasking, lol)

So with that said, we will random it with the dagger and bow, and the bow got the x2.

Kris
Hunter Bow
Long War Bow

Reactions: logoutzero
Your are correct, I did not see the random weapons request (oversight on my part, multi-tasking, lol)

So with that said, we will random it with the dagger and bow, and the bow got the x2.

Kris
Hunter Bow
Long War Bow
Excellent, I will edit the post

Code:
     Forum Name        Character Name       Class   Level  Last Waypoint          Points
     ----------------- -------------------- ------- ------ ---------------------- -------
     Babyhell          Frida                Ama     84     WSK 2 Hell             45 (Guardian)
SP   Grisu             Pynache              Ama     79     Hell Lut Gholein       39
     Vang              Bludgeon             Pal     76     Black Marsh H          31 (RIP)
SP   Jcakes            Rurisk               Pal     73     Rogue Encampment H     30
     Vang              Avenged              Dru     64     River of Flame NM      25 (RIP)
     Vang              Eli                  Bar     53?    Spider Forest NM       22 (RIP)
SP   Pb_pal            Silika               Asa     57     NM Kurast Docks        24
SP   Dazliare          IronChad             Bar     49     NM Dark Wood           18
SP   Vildecor          Daphydae             Ama     48     Rogue Encampment NM    18
SP   Jcakes            Nightshade           Asa     47     Rogue Encampment NM    18 (RIP)
SP   DariusTriplet     Vegas                Pal     41     Rogue Encampment NM    18
     Jocular           TheGoldenCalf        Ass     48     Rogue Encampment NM    15
     Vang              Aergh                Nec     31     Rogue Encampment NM    15
     Vang              Shiv                 Asa     46     Rogue Camp NM          15 (RIP)
     QueenEm           Groot                Dru     45     Rogue Camp (NM)        15
SP   logoutzero        Odin                 Bar     48     Worldstone Keep 2      13 (RIP)
     Vang              Shockingly           Sor     35     Highlands              13 (RIP)
     Swamigoon         Niminy               Bar     28     Arreat Plateau         13 (RIP)
     QueenEm           RandomQueen          Sorc    31     Pandemonium Fortress   10 (RIP)
     Swamigoon         Witgat               Dru     22     Canyon o' Magi          4 (RIP)
SP   Babyhell          BrianTribute         Dru     27     Canyon of the Magi      4 (S&E vs Duriel)
     Swamigoon         Cuckoo               Dru     17     Halls o' Dead 2         4 (RIP)
SP   CaseyJones        Turgruel             Pal     20     Act 2 Sewers            3
SP   b1ur              Lynn                 Ama     20     Lut Gholein             3
     intersilva        ?                    Ama      1     Rogue Camp              0
     queenEm           MightyTexan          Bar      1     Rogue Encampment        0
SP   logoutzero        Swedish_Royalty      Ama      1     Rogue Encampment        0

Updated table with two new entrants! Good luck! :devilish:

@Vang correct me if I'm wrong, but in the case of @queenEm Barb (fully random with only sword mastery), the Glaive reroll asked shall be a double roll (class of weapon but sword, then 1-x for specific weapon type)?

If that's it, here is your roll @queenEm:
5-2: Maces-Spiked club

In the case it has to still be a Javelin, then the roll is the following:
5: Throwing spear

Good luck with this texan dude!

@Vang correct me if I'm wrong, but in the case of @queenEm Barb (fully random with only sword mastery), the Glaive reroll asked shall be a double roll (class of weapon but sword, then 1-x for specific weapon type)?

If that's it, here is your roll @queenEm:
5-2: Maces-Spiked club

In the case it has to still be a Javelin, then the roll is the following:
5: Throwing spear

Good luck with this texan dude!
It will reroll the weapon, the type (javelin in this case) was set as a valid type because only sword mastery applied during skill rolls. (Reroll added throwing in place of berserk) so the Throwing Spear reroll will apply.

Updated original roll post as well.

Reactions: Babyhell
It will reroll the weapon, the type (javelin in this case) was set as a valid type because only sword mastery applied during skill rolls. (Reroll added throwing in place of berserk) so the Throwing Spear reroll will apply.

Updated original roll post as well.
Thanks. I had hoped for something useful to get me through until I find a giant sword but I will make due..

Also I did not want a reroll on the berserk, that was logoutzero's barb. It was a very confusing night yesterday with lots of rolls left and right :)

Reactions: Babyhell
Thanks. I had hoped for something useful to get me through until I find a giant sword but I will make due..

Also I did not want a reroll on the berserk, that was logoutzero's barb. It was a very confusing night yesterday with lots of rolls left and right :)
Fixed in original post then.

I think I want to give this another go - I really enjoyed Ironchad, and my D2 cravings are still strong as ever. Can someone roll me a paladin please? Also, I would like one weapon choice to be a one handed sword if possible :)

Thanks!

@Dazliare's semi-random Paladin!
(skills in Arreat Summit order.)

Tournament Skills:
(2/8) Sanctuary
(2/1) Might (rerolled to Holy Freeze)
(2/5) Concentration

Normal Skills:
(1/2) Resist Fire
(3/3) Smite
(1/1) Prayer
(1/6) Cleansing
(3/4) Zeal

Equipage:
Helm: Bone
Armor: Heavy (rerolled to Heavy again)
Shield: Kite
Gloves: Chain
Boots: Chain
Belt: Light
Paladin Class: Targe
Weapons: Sabre & Long OR Falchion & Bastard
Weapon: Scepter

If choosing 1H sword specifically is kosher, then your sword rolls are: Sabre and Long
If only choosing "Swords" as a type is correct, then your sword rolls are: Falchion and Bastard

Not sure what the ruling is on choosing 1H swords specifically, there's 2 variations in case @Vang wants to make a ruling.

Edit: Sorry for the stupid double post. Been playing forum-mafia, kinda forgot about the edit button :(

Last edited:
I think I should get a scepter roll by default right? Let's see what Vang says :)

Let's reroll heavy armour. I'll withhold rerolling weapons until we have some clarification

For tournament skills, please reroll might

I don't see why. None of Paladin skills require a Scepter, and they are not class-specific :)

Heavy Armor rolls Heavy again T_T
Might rolled into (2/6) for Holy Freeze

I'll edit above, and wait for clarification on the others.

Edit: I see it now. Long War Bow becomes, Scepter :p

If heavy armour rerolled to heavy armour again, wouldn't that be an auto-reroll?

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High