Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I'll try to delurk and post in there. Might be tough though.

There are a few ladies in the bar. Well, only 1 that's a regular poster right now I guess.

So... as soon as we sign up can we start our characters? Or do we all wait and see how many people sign up and/or start near the "same time"?

I'm anxious. v.v

I bet he wants you to wait til at least 15 or whatever sign up....he's a punk like that!

I think it's best to wait a wee bit but honestly it's up too kestegs

If he is happy too host then i suppose we could start right away!

If you are happy too host kestegs then copy ans paste this.. and make the thread!

[highlight] THE SURVIVOR TOURNAMENT THREAD! [/highlight]
This will be a short tournament as last time everybody died by act 2 NM
[highlight]Rules[/highlight]
1. You must play in Hardcore or Sofctore
2. By your choice, you may quest in single-pass mode, or you may have unrestricted ability to run targets as you choose.

3 . All items used by your character must be found by your character during the gameplay of this Tournament, - there is no twinking, i.e., no bringing in items found by other characters.

4. You are permitted to use ATMA/GoMule as an extended stash for items found within the tournament gameplay.

5. It is assumed that V1.13 will be used by all players. The use of the RWM is allowed. Use of respecs is allowed.

6. You are not restricted from returning to prior Acts for such reasons as shopping and gambling for items, retrieving a Wirt’s Leg, opening a Cow level or deferred use of the Charsi Imbue quest reward. After all, Warriv and Meshif are in the game specifically to support such travel within the framework of the story. However, once you have completed a Difficulty level, you not permitted to return to it from a higher Difficulty.

7. You may play at whatever /players setting you prefer and change it at any time

8. You are not required to complete every quest nor activate every waypoint but are welcome to do so if you prefer to.

YOU MAY NOT!!! DO THESE THINGS – until you get blessed and then may do so
Code:
Complete the Den Of Evil
Use the book of skill
Use the tome of knowledge
Kill Izual
Use the scroll of resistance
At the end of every act you WAIT! Until somebody else has completed this act
The person with the lowest level Receives a blessing ( see below)
The person with the highest level Receives a curse ( see below)
Code:
BLESSINGS
You may use the book of skill ( only once so no using it for all difficulty’s with 1 blessing)
You may complete the Den Of Evil
Use the tome of Knowledge
Kill Izual
Use the scroll of resistance
You may Undo any  curse placed upon you previously
Choose a Blessing!
Code:
CURSES
The next skill point you earn you may NOT spend ( EVER )
The next 5 stat points you earn you may NOT spend ( EVER )
Immediately Remove your boots ( you may not wear boots ever again )
Immediately Remove your gloves ( same as above )
Remove your Helm ( you get it )
You may only wear PLAIN WHITE BELTS from now on ( I don’t need to do ANOTHER bracket do I?)

Good Luck!

Feel free to make any changes kk! ( it's YOUR tourny! )

:jig::jig::jig::jig:

Bah. I don't think I could sit still that long and not fidget.

Guess I can sit here and ponder what i'd be using..

Then find somebody else to host it

( i promise that once it is finished ill rehost it so you can play)

:jig::jig::jig::jig::jig:

Are you gonna make a new email for it or just use your standard one ( i expect 2-6 emails daily!)
:jig:

Actually I think you can host and play, just don't look at the email until you know your not matched with that person.

But how will the other sfind the results of the match up without knowing the level
The idea is that YOU DON"T KNOW ANYBODY ELSE'S LEVEL
you might gain insight by seeing who beats who and who you beat but you don't know the acatual level

This makes people strive to lower and lower levels

:jig::jig::jig:

Gha... Read 40+posts... Done now.

Nice Tourny Mal. I'm guessing you play on P1? I cannot stand playing on p1. Takes FOREVER to level up. Normally by the time I'm through with Den, I'm level 6 at least (p8 ftw).

You should put /player # rules if you haven't already. I haven't read the last set of rules. I will though...

Cocaine+Heroin... Speedballing. Believe it has different terms in different parts of the country/world. I can imagine it is crazy stuff. VERY dangerous combining uppers and downers. Druggies know NOT to do that. The most I've done on that case would be marijuana and cocaine. That's a rush. I still remember hitting John Bong Jovi that night. *shudders* Crazy times... I never liked mixing recreational drugs.

Keggers, what's your tourny rules? I'd enjoy another tourny.

Edddiittt!!!!!

I'll start coming up with a tournament. Hopefully I'll be through by November/October with it.

I really liked the 12 labours rule. Also Skunkbelly's are nice sounding: trading of characters and all seem really neat. Maybe something like skunks and some labours and the blessings sounded nice!

I don't like the fact that you have to wait each act for another to catch up. That can really slow down tournament in my opinion...

I'll play some of mals tournament tonight. I need to get through NM with my fire/summoner so I can 'spec to WiND!

You can play on any players setting but you would be mad to go above P3 really...

Coju you wanna host? Kestegs is reluctant because it mean sthat he cannot play

:jig::jig::jig::jig::jig:

That could be a strategy that Is perfectly fine

No all levels are secret! ( otherwise people would level as much as they could to still win and there is no mystery factor)

:jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig::jig:

So you gonna host kestegs?

I think I'd rather not. It would be a bit weird for me to host it as it is your idea, sorry.

I still think you can make it work with playing/hosting but its your call. You also didn't put anything in about sending results, etc. unless I missed it.

Don't feel wierd!

Ill add that to my word document and let you copy on request!

DOUBLE PEER PRESSURE!!!

:jig::jig:

I will host. Just not that tournament!

I will gladly put in the Blessings/Curses. I really like that. Maybe have to do with items you find and all of that. IE: Restrictions/Able to use certain items.

I also liked the Spirit(?) tournament rules. (believe) You had to wear certain items only. Angelic, blessed, death's and so forth.

Didn't corax guard an asn with Wirt's Leg? Something with Wirt's Revenge would be cool! Everybody make Kick Asns! Ha! (At least have to hold it in their main wpn setup)

The blessings/curses would be randomized. Such as: (Random Roll) You have a stat with 13-33 in it, cursed. Have 4+ in a skill = blessed.

There would be a table that would show what rolls it would be. Maybe for each individual character. The B/C updates would be every other day or smthn like that. Posted in a table with each players, or just a global B/C for everybody.

Mal,Kegs,Coju presents:!!!!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High