The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Thanks everyone. All I can think of now is Crispy Duck with Black Bean Sauce and those wonderful little wrappy things. I am now so hungry I ate my keyb

img20110530165846.jpg

Noodle's osso buco.

osso bucco a meal for chumps

nah. i'll laugh

i did the old 'its ya mum' joke on someone once. he turned around and went 'my mum is dead' ..he was kidding and it was a good counter.

i did that TWICE and it was for realz. the first time i was.... uh, a type of inebriated and my friend was on the phone and i kept saying, "your mom" to everything he said. he was trying not to laugh and then when he got off, he exclaimed, "YOU KNOW HIS MOM IS DEAD RIGHT?" so i laughed while feeling bad and prayed she wouldn't kill me on my way home that night...

and the other time i was messing with Squeals and was frying some onions and tomatoes, making disgusting sexual innuendos about it and mentioned his parents and he told me that his mother was dead. i felt really ****ing terrible, but he laughed because Squeals is a weird guy and he enjoys making people uncomfortable like that.

That's OK kegs. :)

~Loz - goes back to covering himself with mud

Disclaimer : muwahahahaha

a muddy Lozhinge.... :cloud9:

What is goin on peeps? Feels like I haven't talked to you guys in forever!

yeah! you should totally come back here more! :D

Nah...he just left the back door open again.

no, that was actually me. sorry. :S

I'll bring the champagne! I got engaged on my caribbean vacation this past week :-D.

hey, where was i when this announcement was made? oh, right. having muscle spams and violently throwing up. :D congrats, Bad Ash!!! :baloons:

i'm pretty sure leo doesn't enjoy her pics being flashed around

pretty sure that's not me. ;)

Penguins can't fly? Since when?

since always. :p

omg! now I know why this is my favorite book

To_Kill_a_Mockingbird.jpg

:rolf:

can this be Noodle's theme song now? hehehehehehehehe!

[YOUTUBE]G5f_gbzo4Q0&feature[/YOUTUBE]

I'm starting to worry about you vivi, he's not real ya know! Don't fall in love with cartoons!

i guess you haven't heard about my Link fetish. :embarassed:

Thanks everyone. All I can think of now is Crispy Duck with Black Bean Sauce and those wonderful little wrappy things. I am now so hungry I ate my keyb

lettuce wraps? if it's what i am thinking of, they are so gross! the inside is alright, but the latex-ballon texture wrappy thing on the outside is :yuck: i feel like im eating a condom with food in it! i know those things come deep fried so hand me one of those please. :)

speaking of Link, i picked up OoT after a five month break! wee! im about to head up to the Spirit Temple, but i have to do something first.... i forget what. probably get more health and potions, but yeah! awesome!

and i have the absolute funniest (and inappropriate) Zelda picture ever! idk how i got it other than pausing Twilight Princess at the right moment and being in Death Mountain. but yes. greatness on my phone!

edit: Kestegs (and Gorny if you are interested), you should find a guy named Technomancer and ask him about my "fetish". he likes to remind me of how much i have a crush on him. lol! funny story. :D (and if he can remember. if not, you can ask me)

night, everyone! Gorny, no more headaches!!! *sends you grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup*

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High