Gorny's Too Much Scum Mafia Game *** Day 6 *** (Game over Town Win)

Both, if what I read is true.

I got results which (in summary, it's against the rules to quote) Leo investigated Leo, siting suspicion of the game setup, and the result was town.

I will not risk getting more specific than that.

Leo will come along eventually. I hope.

But that would make Leo a sane cop, and we all know that Leo is clearly insane.

(This is a joke, please do not take this seriously).

• Haha
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
I role claim vanilla town. With no night kills and the name, I assumed 3 mafia, 4 town and an SK. SK, one mafia, one town dead. From my perspective, either Leo and Log, or Pyro and Tears must be mafia. But lots of people claiming powers, sooooo, mafia with powers? I was really feeling Log as town, and felt that pyro and tears were confirmed, but somewhere my logic is faulty....obviously as I chose to lynch poor Zemaj.

My only thought then is, if we have a townsperson with power to determine mafia, why are we in a rush to lynch, and why not wait another night to learn? What’s the hurry? Seems scummy to lynch if the SK is dead, no NKs, and someone has the power to prove an imposter lives among us?

If someone is willing to claim I’m mafia, role claim, call it, then lynch me. The flip will prove who is lying.

::gently tries to lift noose off neck::

The thing is this game is called "too much scum"! So either 1 or 2 Scum left. But if 2 Scum left something will occure that n8 that will make mafia be 50% and therefore win the game! Was my claim even before I got last night investigation!

Since Leo mb not alive anymore (ingame) and HuckIt claiming to be town, but Leo being 99.9% COP (Not to say town).....results of last night action: Logoutzero = town! Therefor HuckIt basically always Scum, only question would be who second, if!

Thing that makes me think is HuckIt, who for me basically confirmed scum, always wrote about 2 Scum!

Thinking about it.....

Unvote: HuckIt

Not to say I won´t vote HuckIt, but mb I called it GG too early!

@logoutzero Would u mind to explain what made u change opinion about Pyro and me being town?

Sure thing = Leo = Cop and Logo + Leo = Team! With 2 Scums left HuckIt would be correct!

Thing ofc is we DON`T KNOW if we have a town person who can find scum! We have a person that can find scum = Leo, to be determind if town or scum! At least Leo + Logo not mafia result...and a Scum Cop has to be insane correct?

I call the following:

Pyro, HuckIt and me being Town!

Leo + Logo = Scum with Leo being a insane cop!

Both, if what I read is true.

I got results which (in summary, it's against the rules to quote) Leo investigated Leo, siting suspicion of the game setup, and the result was town.

I will not risk getting more specific than that.
Guys I know my brain went nutz! Some thoughts with some break! When Gorny made that smiley I figured we´ve GGed that game! But thinking about it I guess it was Logo playin it well!

So u´r result was that Leo investigated herself "siting suspicion of the game setup"??????

What made me call was how I wrote that Leo and Logo annoyed me with me having to explain everything all the time! I wrote that one time! And I read how Leo and Logo agreed each other on the whole Neighbor thing, just that Logo claims a role for Leo....so either Leo is dead and Logo knows, or Logo can bank on Leo backing his storry! How Logo explained to COP Leo what happened the first night! Leo u have to say that........ ----> Logo and Leo have to be a team or Leo is dead!?! After all I tried my very best for almost 24hours to make Leo claim COP and prove it by giving me the name!

Leo jumped in on the Zemaj vote (Logo did not, but I guess it was sealed!?!) Yet I´d like to hear from HuckIt what made him jump in?

Wasn´t it Logo who casted doubt on the Zemaj or HuckIt Gallon play? (Can´t check atm due to long post!)

What results did Leo get as COP?

And after all WHAT THE HECK MADE LOGO SWITCH HIS PLAY ABOUT ME AND PYRO??????????????????????????????????????????

I usually edit my posts like 20 times.....so most likely further posts will occure!

Gorny I swear to god if you put in some sort of bus driver shenanigans....

U seem to be angry with Gorny and me? I did my best to solve the game...I know I said I´d hold back on Name, but I can´t see how that would hurt town that I named Logo as night reported not mafia, after HuckIt claimed to be vanilla town? I trusted u anyways! And Leo has to be the cop...only if u didn´t talk to me about being the 2nd COP Leo would not be the 2nd Cop? I see why u wouldn´t share thoughts about being 2nd cop with me, yet I would have trusted u anyways......only when Me and Leo got busdrivered, and therefor I got Leo result and Leo can´t talk today, what should be Leo getting results and me not being able to talk I would see u being angry. But why?

U seem to be angry with Gorny and me? I did my best to solve the game...I know I said I´d hold back on Name, but I can´t see how that would hurt town that I named Logo as night reported not mafia, after HuckIt claimed to be vanilla town? I trusted u anyways! And Leo has to be the cop...only if u didn´t talk to me about being the 2nd COP Leo would not be the 2nd Cop? I see why u wouldn´t share thoughts about being 2nd cop with me, yet I would have trusted u anyways......only when Me and Leo got busdrivered, and therefor I got Leo result and Leo can´t talk today, what should be Leo getting results and me not being able to talk I would see u being angry. But why?
I'm not angry with you or Gorny, I just really dislike the busdriver role. :ROFLMAO:

That being said whatever is happening here does not sound like a busdriver effect. Busdriver typically switches the people actions are performed on, not the delivery of the results. I very much would like if Leo would make an appearance to confirm or deny the claim.

Guys I have had too little sleep and this game is kinda crazy, how it can "flash" one! Also I´m gulty of jumping to conclusionsI don´t wanna vote anybody right the moment, as in the sence of the game logic HuckIt would be the remaining scum, if Leopold Stotch sane COP...... Yet she not appearing for almost 2 days now and I somehow believe HuckIt, as it´s true, that IF HuckIt would be the remaining Scum, most likely game will not end tonight!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High