Gorny's Too Much Scum Mafia Game *** Day 6 *** (Game over Town Win)

We really have to hear from Leopold Stotch! I´m sure I can bring up some valuable information, but we need to hear from Leopold Stotch first!

I've spent easily 90 minutes working on a post, cross-referencing and linking and omg what a pain. And then I go to post and apparently I closed a wrong tab or something, because the post isn't there. I applaud anyone who has done this in the past, as I've seen it at least once or twice.

I've got a couple of theories, but sharing them at this point will only serve to derail the hunt, as they have nothing to do with who I believe to be the most scummy, and more to do with theorycrafting possible game setups, and which roles ~may~ be included. Small teaser, Pyro as cult leader comes very, VERY close to being plausible. But, I digress.

As of right now, my last post describing my vote preferences still stand.

Precisly I would like to hear about the "WILL hurt town statement"! And what she brought up about role-claiming.

I hope my information will have any value! WIll w8 couple more hours than reveal what I got! I got a feeling this game is going to end soon but duno if town will win!

I got a report from night actions [Without doing any Night actions!] who´s not Mafia! (1 person) I personally had the idea being a 2nd COP would totally fit my read and the behaviour of Leopold Stotch! Sadly she didn´t reply!

How shall I react...make it puplic, don´t make it puplic? What would it tell us?

Appeareantly I hold back on the info, cause if some1 would have claimed the role of being a 2nd COP and naming the subject of last night´s night action that would have had huge value imho!

I got a report from night actions [Without doing any Night actions!] who´s not Mafia! (1 person) I personally had the idea being a 2nd COP would totally fit my read and the behaviour of Leopold Stotch! Sadly she didn´t reply!

How shall I react...make it puplic, don´t make it puplic? What would it tell us?
If I understand what you are (trying) not-to-say here, that leaves only one choice of action for me.
Vote: Huckit

I´d be interested in your opinion what to say and what not! I mean if the report was:

Pyro.....I´d 1000% trust Pyro!

Appereantly the report is not Leopold Stotch, or she wouldn´t have been my subject to be 2nd Cop. As time is running away, and this might be the last day, I can´t see why she wouldn´t have claimed to be 2nd COP.

What if the report is Logoutzero or HuckIt?

I can't tell you what to say or not. I don't know what information you got, so I can't begin to decide how to act. All I can say is this:

Tears and Pyro are pretty solid town. 2/5 remaining players.
(if they are scum, great game!)

Tears is dancing around, trying not to outright profess that Leo is a cop, and investigated someone last night. 3/5 remaining players.
Cop is probably town. There is the possibility of some sort of bus driver. This can change the target of an action as far as I'm aware, but not who performed it.

I know what my alignment is. I KNOW this, unless I myself am subject to a blind experiment, which Pyro points out, would be outlandish and typically against what is commonly accepted practice when playing this game. 4/5 remaining players.

Process of elimination.

If Leo and Huckit argue for lynching one of Tears or Pyro, I'll go for it. This is our last opportunity to decide if they are town or not.

I got a PM named "Night action report" containing: XXXX is not mafia

I don´t believe Leopold Stotch to be a COP anymore......I only wanted to give her the time to claime being that cop!

I felt how she talked about "WILL hurt town" and so is it time to rollclaime? would have indicated her being COP...but I just can´t see this game giving me yet another name next night?

I would have believed her if she claimed it naming last nights subject, but not anymore!

For what it's worth, I got results from Leo from N1. Although the results I got included much more information than you are claiming you got. This confirms to me Leo's role.

Leo. Night 1 you invested yourself to check sanity. I don't know why you didn't get your results. I'm confident that Tears and Pyro are town.

I think Log got N1 results and me last nights info, and Log somehow knows LEO = COP? That´s why Leo didn´t believe me/us?

Ok, lets go back, logout you are claiming to have received results on night 1 from Leo? or results about Leo?

Both, if what I read is true.

I got results which (in summary, it's against the rules to quote) Leo investigated Leo, siting suspicion of the game setup, and the result was town.

I will not risk getting more specific than that.

Leo will come along eventually. I hope.

It don´t think Leo would do anything but claim to be cop! lol

Vote: HuckIt

And sorry again Leo, what I believed to be scummy was casual COP!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High