Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

It is for people who have beards. I am a member by virtue of my having a beard.

I have abandoned all hope of school this fall, I am just going to focus on finding a solution by January so I can go in the Spring. It still sucks, but I have gotten over it for the most part. At least now I can spend a lot of time with RCG. :D

Yay for RCG! Boo on no school!

Corax claims to be the founder of the Abe society, just a little tid-bit for ya.

Ah, then I would be a member of the Abe Society. I've had at least a goatee for some 5 years, and a full, natural beard (about 1-2 months of growing) a couple of times within the 5 years. Helps hide my baby face.

EDIT: I even considered joining the AFHC, but my wife was nonplussed with my full beard, even when it was trimmed and neat.

Beard battle!!!!

Your not a member unless you've actually joined, you guys are just wannabes.

No, I believe you are wrong there. You wrote your sentence wrong if that is what you meant. At least that's the way I see it.

No arguing allowed in here!

*wags a finger at kegs*
*turns toward a wall*

Shut up Jimmy, you don't know what you're talking about.

*waves finger at self*

Ah, my bad, I don't know what I was thinking.

*sits down sheepishly*

EDIT: [/emphasisfail]

Heh, I'll forgive you, happens to the best of us.

But guess what? My FB person got into collage! She's really excited too, I'm sure its a really good one, seeming how you don't even need to know how to spell it :rolleyes:

I'm going to rename you jimmyoflinkage.

Just plain collage, you know, the one you go to to learn how to speak English ;)

LOL, that would drive me up a wall. I admit that that is the very reason I avoid a lot of the new social medias. Forget about leet speak, a complete break down of one of the most confusing languages is sending America in to a sick hole of dumb.

EDIT: And irony strikes again! <- using "LOL" in what I just typed. :sadbasementcat:

It is awful really. Here's what she just wrote: I hate grammer!!!!!!!!, I need a grammer for dumbies website!

*shudders*

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High