Werebear - shockwave

MonkeyFace

Mar 15, 2008
Werebear - shockwave

Hey all,

So when playing a Werebear summoner druid, is shockwave a good skill to invest in? It seems like a pretty good idea, especially if maxed out (at level 20 it stuns for 13 seconds, which is pretty cool, but will I really need to keep things stunned for 13 seconds?) but the guides I've looked at don't recommend putting more than a few points in... what's recommended for Shockwave?

(I figure I'd max Dire Wolves, Grizzly and HoW and then I was unsure on how to proceed on the Werebear/Lycanthropy/Shockwave front ^.^)

Thanks!

Re: Werebear - shockwave

Hey all,

So when playing a Werebear summoner druid, is shockwave a good skill to invest in? It seems like a pretty good idea, especially if maxed out (at level 20 it stuns for 13 seconds, which is pretty cool, but will I really need to keep things stunned for 13 seconds?) but the guides I've looked at don't recommend putting more than a few points in... what's recommended for Shockwave?

(I figure I'd max Dire Wolves, Grizzly and HoW and then I was unsure on how to proceed on the Werebear/Lycanthropy/Shockwave front ^.^)

Thanks!
The max stun duration of Shockwave is 10 seconds (level 15) despite the skill description. Personally I find anything more than 5 seconds sufficient, especially if you don't have anything else to do than casting Shockwave.

Okay, cool, I'll just stick a couple of spare points in there, then. Cheers!

I put one point in Shockwave if I have a lot of plus skills to Shapeshifting in Gear and Charms.

I put 2 points in Shockwave if I don't.

Works great that way :thumbup:

Shockwave is the single most powerful PvM skill in the Druid's arsenal.

Actually it doesn't really do much damage :grin:

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High