Bonuses from weapons. Applied to skeles?

Cheetohz

May 24, 2011
Bonuses from weapons. Applied to skeles?

If I have a weapon which has the mod to ignore target defence, cast certain skill on attack, or add xx magic damage, do my skeles get those bonuses? Better question, is there a list of attributes that my skeles do/don't acquire?

Re: Bonuses from weapons. Applied to skeles?

they don´t get any bonuses ur weapon grants. skelies are like ur mercenary when it comes to that, just not equipable, but summonable. so the only way they will benefit from the weapon u are wielding is, if it grants an aura, lets u use battle order or grants u +skills for summoning them

they don´t get any bonuses ur weapon grants. skelies are like ur mercenary when it comes to that, just not equipable, but summonable. so the only way they will benefit from the weapon u are wielding is, if it grants an aura, lets u use battle order or grants u +skills for summoning them

i was under the impression that BO didn't effect summons, just you and your merc

BO does affect summons, as does HoW/Oak and any damage/AR-enhancing auras (except Holy xxxx and Sanctuary of course, but those never help anyone but the char it originates from).

Sanctuary only gives +damage vs undead to enemy undeads.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High