KTA-All Druid Recruitment Thread

Re: KTA-All Druid Recruitment Thread

i remember when my computer was acting out. not a nice feeling, specially if that could make u possibly loose all ur personal data like pictures and stuff :(
add d2 withdrawal :)-P) to that and u got urself a crappy day

After a long saga of 'Is it, isn't it?' (at one point we thought fixing it was in the bag!) my C: drive is completely shagged but I hope to have a new one sorted out before Monday and failing that, install D2 on my media drive so we can make a start!

seems we´re a 6 person team this time, except there will be some late participants.

Tommy should be on his way over to find this thread :thumbup:

on a more game related note: is anyone planning on using a spirit or vine? i could include a spirit in the build. i´d take the Spirit of Barbs, if given the chioce, as a i prolly won´t max it anyway

Whistles... :whistling:

BOO!

build = pure FC, or somesort of lolcano/rabies build if its too similiar to joes :)
name - KTA-ldursBoy

kaxe get a new pc instead of a gf next time :p

hey tommy
i´ll leave u the FC build, was only using it to get an easy additional skill to shockwave. prolly gonna make some sort of kodiak then. a bear for sure, as we need the wave

alright kaxe, u got me :p
while changing the build i´ll have plenty of skills left. i´ll choose another one then. maybe even get a low grizzly. gonna look into that at some point this week

Code:
Forum Name  |   Build  |   Character Name
Xlator        Wolf Pack
dean1         Fury Wolf
butchie       Windy        KTA-Darkstorm 
tommybear     Fireclaw     KTA-Idursboy

Hello all, it's been a while. I'd love to take part but work commitments are making it tricky to keep faithful to the start time.

I think you'll be needing a rabies wolf to round off the team. I remember playing one in a previous run. I real laugh to play and had the added bonus at the River of Flame when it infected too many monsters, the game overloaded and dropped.

Hope you have a cracking run!

Elo dude, hope all is well!

I remember setting off my one-point Rabies in RoF when you were using yours for double drop, fun times!

I don't have to use SoB Joe, but I will defo be maxing Poison Creeper, as it ties in with the Summoner, probably better for the skillpoint spread if you used SoB come to think of it! I would like people who are more than likely to attend regularly to handle Oak and Wolverine as their absence will be very noticable of a week!

PC is kinda sorted now, managed to pull a lot of data (pictures, vids, usual BS) off of the knackered drive and onto my media drive but came to a halt when I could not remember my Steam login to see if we could sort all that out :( Will install D2 this weekend at some point so we're ready to rock for Monday!

Good morning gents

I'm a bit worried that the others haven't followed up here about builds and stuff but then again, thats normal! I'm sure we will sort it all out tonight!

My main computer is being a beeeatch and will not let me skip the repair scan (press any key to skip...hmmm...nothing is happening...!!) we pointlessly tried to do so I will be using my slave computer to start this run on and won't have access to a second computer for the rune mule, but all should be back to normal as of next week...I hope!

It's Lotti's birthday today but she knows how important this start is for me, as I couldn't put it off another week...aint she a star?! I'll drive straight up there after it ends though so lets all be on time to discuss and start please! Looking forward to it!!

What an excellent start people!

We steamed all the way to Act 2, did Radament and decided to pause there for peeps to catch up! Notable drops being eth Bloodfists and all rares from Andy!

Fred has gone for his Armageddon (Fire) build with the name KTA-OnFire, the rest of the posts and tables are accurate with only some new data needing to be posted at this time, being I have kept my Act 1 merc, Joe has BA merc and will be going HoW Spirit, Fred has Oak covered but who took the Defensive merc out of butch and Fred please?

I hope you others can make builds around all the info here with no crossovers; we need Rabies and some Shockwave and maybe a Fury or Maul tanker peeps so have a wee think and I hope to see more of us come next Monday!

I have the defensive.

actually i have not spent more skill points than one into each of werewolf, lycantrophy, werebear, maul and oak. planing to get shockwave and HoW. rest is negotiable. if tommy would drop out - which i am against ofc - i´d go for fireclaw, else i´d probably make a kodiak or something like that

Impressive progress in just a couple of hours! I'm sorry I missed out, sounds like you had a blast. I endeavour to have KTA-Maelgwn all caught up by Monday though. What level are you at? Also, I'd like to know what the policy is on respecing. Could I pump Oak Sage to aid my own survival, say, and then get rid of it when I'm caught up, or would this be frowned upon?

Right now, I'm pondering where to stick the 20 points that would otherwise have gone into Oak Sage, had I been soloing. My skills look something like this: 10 Werewolf, 10 Lycanthropy, 20 Fury, 1-4 Feral Rage, 20 Dire Wolf, 1 in each Vine, 1 Grizzly. Maybe 20 (or at least more than one) Spirit Wolf to boost Dire Wolf life? Perhaps a few extra points into Raven for utility (can't remember if blind works on act bosses, but always nice to have an "invincible" target for monsters to whack away at).

I'm also considering Rabies instead of Fury, given that Dean is already doing Fury anyway. I'll leave this at the discretion of the group. Personally, I'd like to give it a try as Fury Druids are all I've really played and I'm a bit bored with them to be honest.

good to hear you´ll be on board next week :)

u can respec all want and we made it to around lvl 16
would be nice to have some poison dmg in the party. so i think rabies would be nice

Thanks for the input. :) I made a start, calling it quits at level 10, Black Marsh for now. Skills so far: 1 Werewolf, 4 Lycanthropy, 1 Poison Creeper, 3 Spirit Wolf, 1 Raven. Decided not to bother with Oak, hopefully my five wolves will keep me safe enough through Barracks/Jail/Catacombs. :)

Viktor I have written it many times over that I will be using a summoning build so that area is already covered and I do not want crossover builds...

Funny, because when I signed up and announced my intention to play as a Wolf Pack (ie Werewolf/Summoner hybrid) you had nothing to say, and even put me down on the list with that build. A little clarity, please?

Anyway, if that's that, then I suppose I'll go with Werewolf/Lycanthropy/Feral Rage/Rabies.

Is there still space for one more? D3 has sparked my interest again after having been gone for so long and I always did have trouble finding other players who also went untwinked

Funny, because when I signed up and announced my intention to play as a Wolf Pack (ie Werewolf/Summoner hybrid) you had nothing to say, and even put me down on the list with that build. A little clarity, please?

Anyway, if that's that, then I suppose I'll go with Werewolf/Lycanthropy/Feral Rage/Rabies.

1) Cut the attitude

2) At the early stages I expected the amount of people involved to cover the various areas of damage types but as the numbers have dwindled we now need minimal crossover, hence why I ask all to discuss thoroughly on the forums

3) Joe edited the table, not me, if you had been following the forums as asked you wouldn have known that and not missed the start.

I'm not looking for a fight, i'm merely making my intentions clear; i'm not an authoritarian leader and I don't ask for much so yeah, covering the elemental side of the damage spread with a phatty Rabies would be fantastic, thank you

frecking i'm sorry but I am waiting to see what other members who missed the start of the run actually turn up next Monday to make a start so at this stage I will say no but if you are interested in legit play with a community of lovely people (who do like the untwinked play as well as many other things!) then head over to here and post an application, you won't regret it!

Oh ok, I'm actually from the States and I'm not so much interested in playing again in general as much as the concept of a singular group playing together at the same level every week was very intriguing to me. Do let me know if a spot opens up, otherwise I'll probably stay off of D2 for now.

Thanks!

Apologies for the attitude mate. Haven't received my benefit as I was promised, so facing a weekend with very little food and a meagre ration of cigarettes. Plus tomorrow is my birthday, so whoopie-frickin'-doo. Still, no excuse whatsoever for taking it out on you. I do apologise.

Will be fun to try Rabies out. Never broken with convention much when it comes to Druids, a sad oversight I believe. Will respec and crack on tomorrow or Sunday. If you're around to help out it would be greatly appreciated, if not I'll probably be fine anyway.

Having a much needed break from D2 today. Finally got round to giving Minecraft a proper shot, and it has sunk its claws into me but good. :)

Apologies for the attitude mate. Haven't received my benefit as I was promised, so facing a weekend with very little food and a meagre ration of cigarettes. Plus tomorrow is my birthday, so whoopie-frickin'-doo. Still, no excuse whatsoever for taking it out on you. I do apologise.

Will be fun to try Rabies out. Never broken with convention much when it comes to Druids, a sad oversight I believe. Will respec and crack on tomorrow or Sunday. If you're around to help out it would be greatly appreciated, if not I'll probably be fine anyway.

Having a much needed break from D2 today. Finally got round to giving Minecraft a proper shot, and it has sunk its claws into me but good. :)

It's all good my friend, I think I was a bit over-sensitive that day myself but meh! Birthday eh? Is it a landmark one like 30 or anything like that? I'm working tomorrow and Sunday I'm off to London but I might be able to get some play in tomorrow after work... :scratchchin:
There is a good Fury/Rabies guide on here and hopefully we get a Black weapon early on in Normal and then Baal drops something halfway decent for you!

25. Everyone but me is making a big deal about it. I just wanna get it over with, especially with being broke. Will probably spend most of the day gaming, like any other day.

Will have a thorough read of said guide. Isn't Dean doing Fury though? I was thinking of going max Feral Rage, but we shall see if I re-evaluate that plan after reading the guide. Rabies has a synergy IIRC?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High