Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

ba-k-47-27665-1239806370-2.jpg

mmmmm.

,mmmmm unnamed pastries...mmmmm

nah i've made things cooler than a ba k 47. some i can't mention here and some i can but my favourite was Bob the scottish puppet (he was a scotch fillet). he was too dark to sell so i made him into a hand puppet with working arms legs and even a talking mouth. sadly like all meat zombies eventually he started to rot. thus that was the end of bob.

and one of our things for our apprenticeship involved putting cleaning chemicals on meat and comparing it to various other types of 'contaminated meat' so my control pieces name was chuck. cos chuck is always in control

I just hope the transcripts of the thread are never used in court in the trial of a serial killer...

No offense corax.

I hope I never get caught and that the transcripts are not required ....:whistling:

Anyway how was everyones weekend?

Last edited:
Not great, I worked, both days. Which means I'm setting up for another long week. But it brings in the Bacon, so I am still happy, just worn out.

My fiance worked Sunday and unlike me she doesn't get paid overtime. Still she gets ~30% more then I do a year. I ended up going to see my grandfather for the first time since his stroke, he is recovering well but still having difficulty getting the right words.

I must say I am looking forward to the coming 5 day weekend (Easter + Anzac Day) :)

Easter will be nice, I won't be getting any 5 days off, but I will at least be getting one day off!

The bad news is that I have to spend most of that day with the in-laws...I think I'd rather be working!

My in laws (to be) don't speak much english and I don't speak any Chinese, which is interesting to say the least. They are actually very good about it and very nice to me, albeit always bugging me about learning Chinese.

bug them about learning engrish.

what is it your wife fiance does that she earns that much more than you?

I worked the weekend too. and am working all easter(by myself). minus good friday and anzac day of course. but i have a warhammer tournament on saturday that i am looking forward too.

i hate the butcher who works for me. he is such a douche. he needs a face punch

My Sister-in-laws husbands family only speak spanish, it does make things tough sometimes.

My gf does a similar job to me (we are both trained as engineers), but her company overpays (and mine underpays). Still I really enjoy what I do currently (and I do get paid fairly well).

I'm employed as a slacker in Pijus's Lazyness inc.

The pay is bad, but at least free time is plenty.

*orders another face punch*

my brother in laws fiance is filipino. as are all her friends. they speak very very bad english. to the point i cant understand them without concencrating too damn hard. so instead whenever they spoke to me i'd go 'try english sometime'. now i'm no longer invited. works for me.
The fiance was a mail order bride to her first husband, has been in the country longer than i have been alive and still can't speak english. The whole setup up is silly and dumb and quite frankly has made me pretty racist.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High