Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Wives just don't understand games. I think if I tried to tell my wife I was going to play a pen and paper RPG she would be VERY suspicious!

For some reason this video comes to mind.

Muahaha! More frisbee people! Kaysaar - Many! Pancakeman - One!

You need to get yourself a chastity belt corax, then your wife should be OK - or find a picture of a really ugly woman and convince your wife that she's the MC. No más jealousy

Hello everyone. I'm in a pub because it's the only place to get wi-fi nearby, so I thought I'd come raise a glass to one of my favorite communities on the web. Good day to you all

hail kremtok mighty guardian of the seas! *raises beer*

still a goast guard right? how's everything going?

@kay: yeah cos i couldn't pick a lock if i really wanted. I'm in the 4th highest trade for criminally inclined people in australia. I can pick a lock. funnily enough number 3 is police.

So you are worse at being a criminal than the police? That's embarrassing!

*Cheers Kremtok*

You know, it's going kinda swell, thanks for asking. It seems that even after 8 years in the job, the training never ends. That's what I'm doing now, and though it's not too much fun, at least the Yuengling flows cheaply.

What's been keeping you busy? You're one of the few I remember from this crowd, and it's good to see that you're still around. Should I ask about positions 2 and 1 on your above-mentioned list?

That's a catchy title you've given me, too; I'll have others address me similarly from this point forward.

I had to Google Yuengling, for being America's oldest brewery I sure haven't heard of it. So, what do you do up there in Anchorage, I have had many friends that have had temporary jobs in AK over the past few years, but none of them have stayed there too long for some reason...

Hey Kremtok! Cheers!

Cor - My other solution is to tell her to get over it, but I have a sneaking suspicion that that would end poorly for you.

You also could of been Captain Feathersword, leader of the pirate sea.

Still butchering but looking into both civilain and military policing. atm it's goin to be 4 years (min service) military then into civilain.
Also married and have a 10 month old daughter.

number one was boiler makers and number 2 was deisel fitters. but they are the 2 big mining trades and we all know about miners and their jerkbag ways.

I've tried that kay, and she did stop complaining for 3 days, but that was because she wasn't talking to me.

also this

if only it was real

no. i tend to play berserker characters. so i would of attacked and attempted to overpower them.

Last game we played we were being tracked by lots of 'something' so i sprinted from the head of the party straight back into the woods. damn 20 odd kobolds. pfft owned em.

Would like to give LARP'ing a go one day. ATM im doing alot of work on fallout based costume/props.

I've decided that when I eventually visit Australia, I'm going to get a beer with corax - it seems like it would be highly entertaining.

Also, I'll raise my glass to berserk characters.

But alas, I'm off to play the indoor frisbee!

Just let me know kay. I'm always keen for a beer.

At our sunday session of RP'ing we go down to the local for a cheap cocktail whilst waitin for whatever takeaway we ordered. The people know us by name and what we tend to order, they even have a table specially reserved for us. it's kind of sad.

I have that at my favorite restaurant. The waitresses bring me a Dew before I even order, and usually they order for me before I even sit down. It leaves me with nothing to do, though.

Sleepy time now. Lunch with RCG in the morning, then I have to get some medicine and maybe finally mail that stupid application. Goodnight Bar.

Lunch with RCG in the morning, .

Lunch in the morning? crazy foreigners.:crazyeyes:

ordering for you is a touch presumptous. Even if you do always order the same thing i'd still be a touch annoyed.

Can't seem to win lately, I'm now in trouble for something she said she'd do but didn't, because i didn't do it today even though the information i needed was in the car which she had at work.

my yard is still a swamp pit. it rains just often enough that it just sits on the top and doesn't drain down into the basin. it's beginning to get a touch annoying

Is it possible to plant trees in your yard to get rid of the water? That's what we intend to do in our garden at least. It's either that or put in drainage pipes in the ground and that's a big task.

About your missus... Seems like something is bugging her, and I think maybe it's not you. Just looking at myself (being a woman and all...) when I find myself nagging at my husband and just being angry about lots of things, it's very rarely him that I'm angry with. Maybe she is unhappy at work? Unhappy with her friends? Her mother? It could be anything, not necessarily you.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High