The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

Re: The Amazon Territory -- Off Topic

OK, so let's talk about heavy snow in NW Indiana. Lake effect taking hold already.

LOL to them!

Sorry about that. But at least they run a better state than we do here in Illinois.

i dont know how well it's run, but it couldnt be much worse than the rednecks around here.

how was everyone's hollidays? recovered yet? i'm doing very well in my recovery. decided to take it easy on alcohol, caffeine, and the extra curriculars. i feel pretty damn good actually.

Take it easy on caffeine? LAWL. My blood is tinted with yellow 5. I have developed gills that let me breathe Mountain Dew. It isn't bad for you, it just takes time to complete the transition from water-based life form to Dew!

Other than that, I am well. Lots of free time, but school is back on Monday and I have to do all the college stuff I have been putting off. It turns out my top two schools will both cost me 30 grand a year, so now they are no longer my top two schools.

My holiday was also good. Spent the the week between Christmas and New years at home with the wife and kiddies. Took time off to rejuvenate myself. Now we're on the long haul until the next holiday...Good Friday. Which I think it late this year. Got 4 months straight to work without a break. Ughh.

Anyway, going to have a few tonight and tomorrow night and play a little WoW...

*waits for WoW haters*

Me too. I love maple syrup. Everything goes well with maple syrup. Waffles, french toast, sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, bologna.

Those are pretty good but cheap. You need real maple syrup to dip them in.

exactly. they're pretty good but only if you nuke em enough that they're not soggy.

cook them in the oven. The outside will get crispy. Takes longer but tastes better.

dont knock em till you try them. they're a fantastic too drunk to cook 3 am treat right before you pass out... not that i'd know that from first hand experience or anything...

no of course you wouldn't.

I used to cook sausage sandwiches at 3 in the morning. Grilled in a pan open faced with green peppers and onions. Then put on a bun with some mustard. Was so good. But that's probably why I am on cholesterol medication now.

Nothing left in the fridge eh?:pancake:

Egg and avocado(mashed) sandwiches with green onion, garbanzos, chili powder, with a little bit of mayo and Tabasco .:yes:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High