The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Can anyone speak french?! Help?!

*fails at grammar in essay*

@Gorny Did you bug her phone as well? o.o

Holy Turb!

Drops in at the mention of French, I'll have to remember that, like the bat signal.

I'm having a fever of 39'C.

Anyone wants omelets? *Breaks an egg on his belly*

Alright thanks mate! :D Sounds like a good mouse. ^_^

One question though, how's the size? I'm used to the mx518 mouse, and that size is pretty nice. Could've been slightly bigger, but onyl a little bit. Anyway how would the RAT7/9 compare to it? I've seen it have TONS of custimization options, but only seen pictures which honestly doesn't tell too much.

It kinda depends. I customised it so it's very wide (because of the pinkie / thumb rests) and it's around the same lenght as g9 is. It's pretty sweet :D *goes to find a ruler*

Last edited:

After watching this, I'd seen about ten or fifteen times more of Pokemon than before watching it.

I wanna be the very best, Feysal. Like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test. To train them is my cause. didn't you know that I will travel across the land, searching far and wide? Each Pocket Monster is to understand the power that's inside.

Hey Feysal

where did this come from? o_O

I wanna be the very best, Feysal. Like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test. To train them is my cause. didn't you know that I will travel across the land, searching far and wide? Each Pocket Monster is to understand the power that's inside.

Until I watched that intro, the only bit of Pokemon I'd ever seen was a short bit where a girl (Misty?) was walking in the woods. She was saying, "the woods are full of pokemons running around, this does not suit me!"

I could not agree more. Those few seconds were for years the only part of the Pokemon anime I'd seen.

Chest ache? Perhaps you've had an alien egg planted in your lungs and its hatching, beginning to feed on your organs, and slowly tearing its way out.

Just a theory.

Until I watched that intro, the only bit of Pokemon I'd ever seen was a short bit where a girl (Misty?) was walking in the woods. She was saying, "the woods are full of pokemons running around, this does not suit me!"

I could not agree more. Those few seconds were for years the only part of the Pokemon anime I'd seen.

i think we saw that episode last night. >.> i watched it when i was a kid. there was nothing else on, so we watched Pokemon. and i THINK my little brother dabbled in it, but wasn't a huge fanatic.

let's balance this pokemon song out with this:

[YOUTUBE]zjHrExOM-ww[/YOUTUBE]

so hilarious! ^_^

Chest ache? Perhaps you've had an alien egg planted in your lungs and its hatching, beginning to feed on your organs, and slowly tearing its way out.

Just a theory.

ew! i hope not! ya know, there was a Sega Gensis game, i think it was called Aliens 2 or 3 and you had to save your men and if you didn't save all of them before the time ran out, you saw your men die and have baby aliens burst from their chest. freaked me out when i was little and my biological father would play it a lot. :(

Perhaps you're holding a watermelon or two there.

i like this assessment more... however, it's a dull ache on the inside. so that's probably not the cause.

Perhaps you're holding a watermelon or two there.

Vary Niice :D

I saw some lady at walmart stacking cantelope, she was carrying them against her chest, 2 at a time. Told her she those were nice pair of melons.

She looked offended. Dunno why.

Could be acid reflux.

Chug some pepto maybe?

Arm isn't feeling numb or anythig is it.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High