And Another Noob

Shaver

Dec 19, 2010
And Another Noob

Well since there's so many noobs introducing themselves I thought I might as well too :D

So I've been lurking around on here for quite a while learning everything checking out the tournaments basically seeing the craziness on here that I'm read to jump into :p

I've been playing D2 on and off since it came out, always on single player :) I tried bnet but i just couldn't get into it and always came back to single player. I've played a lotta other games since I started D2, but the whole time I always have said D2 is my favorite video game of all time :D

I've always loved Barbarians, and have probably spent about 90% of my time playin em :)

I've had a couple characters in the past that I've lost, but I've got 2 main chars with a couple other random ones...
Exshavier - lvl 90 Concentrate Barb trying and trying to find IK body from pindle, but also doing trav and LK and whatever else I feel like :p

Futton - lvl 82 fishymancer... havent done much with him in a while

and a kicksin, fire sorc... couple others...

Well lookin forward to a lot more D2 on this awesome forum :)

Re: And Another Noob

Hello Shaver, and welcome to the SPF! :wave:
Check out the stickies, drop by the EMB sometime for a drink, game of pinball, or just to catch up with the bar flies, and be nice to EU's! Also, don't mind the shin kickers and wallet stealers. They mean well.

Most of all, enjoy yourself here!
~Dryst

Thanks for the welcome everyone :)

can't wait to add to the craziness of the SPF :D

If you're looking to add craziness, you're in the right place. Glad to see another fan of the barbarians.

Do you have any goals you wish to complete, i.e. a self-found grail, completing the game with all seven classes, or certain runewords you absolutely MUST have?

Hope you have some fun while you're here. Ask as many questions as you want; we love to help whenever we can!

*kicks Shaver's shins*

Welcome to the SPF! :wave:

ow! can i get some shinguards anyone?

Right now I'm pretty much set on finding that IK body, but once I find that I know I'm gonna want to do something else... and finishing the game with all 7 classes has definitely been on my mind :)
Though I know my barb will always be my #1, and makin him as buff as can possibly be would be awesome.

And this is gonna sound weird... but i really want Delirium :p just to turn into the little undead fetish haha

I really havent done much rune finding... but thats probably gonna be another one of my goals after IK :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High