The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

I'd still prefer this tho.
CessnaTrainer_setup.jpg

that reminds me of the last episode of the anime ''the world god only knows'' where the audience sees the main char playing 6 game consoles at once

no joke.

i woke up so early! :( why couldn't i have slept in a bit longer? then again, Mara pointed out that we turned in early last night. after having GRILLED STEAK!!! :D no, y'all have no idea... i haven't had grilled steak in a year and a half because we did not have a grill. last night's meal was glorious and juicy. i tore into that meat with my teeth and much joy was to be had. :cloud9:

hope everyone is doing ok today. it's warming up again. -.-

:crazyeyes:

STEAK!

I had crackers and cheese for dinner. Was too tired to make anything, regretting it now because I had no time to make breakfast or lunch this morning. Ugh.

Also need to de-hat the monkey.

Thought for the day: Some so-called superstitions have a solid basis in fact. For instance, if you're leafing through a magazine at a newsstand and a subscription card falls out and touches the floor before you can catch it, you will die before nightfall, because I will follow you home and kill you, I swear I will.

Yeah, theres a vending machine... Last time I bought something there (some wrapped burger) there was a fried crispy dead toad in the wrapper...

Kind've turned me off the whole thing.

I got McDonalds. Greasy death. Too Hungry to care lol. Wonder they even bother to shape the McChickens funky. Everyone knows its ground up babies and cardboard yet they still make it weird shaped.

Noodle, I'm never looking at another magazine. I've no desire to see one of your spiked rugs up close.

Thought for the day: Some so-called superstitions have a solid basis in fact. For instance, if you're leafing through a magazine at a newsstand and a subscription card falls out and touches the floor before you can catch it, you will die before nightfall, because I will follow you home and kill you, I swear I will.

Noodle, you cannot kill what you cannot see.

Ah, but Gorny, following that logic I wouldn't be responsible for that truck I ran off the road while driving blindfolded last weekend!

Yeah, theres a vending machine... Last time I bought something there (some wrapped burger) there was a fried crispy dead toad in the wrapper...

Kind've turned me off the whole thing.

I got McDonalds. Greasy death. Too Hungry to care lol. Wonder they even bother to shape the McChickens funky. Everyone knows its ground up babies and cardboard yet they still make it weird shaped.

Noodle, I'm never looking at another magazine. I've no desire to see one of your spiked rugs up close.

What,you dont like Colonel Hoppers French Fried Frog Legs:whistling: How is everything?

That truck was remote controlled by Bris, Cer, Stabby Ginn Dark and myself... We set you up and ROFLED at you ;)

I have no idea what's going on, but bacon sounds darn good right now.

*munches on food*

best. week. ever.

*awaits to hear about Nicro going to the hospital*

lol, jk! bacon is so good. :cloud9: haha, i asked my aunt what did turkey bacon taste like when she was eating it last week and she replied, "Like paper!" hehe, good times. ^_^

I didn't eat that much! I swear!!!!!!

Also, please ignore the fact that I ate huge meals consisting of stuff other than bacon too.

The lovely Ms. Leo and I are preparing to host the much anticipated new year's party tonight. Smash Bros. Brawl downstairs, Killer Instinct upstairs, booze in the kitchen downstairs and on the bar upstairs, along with a Foosball Table and a kickass record player and we got ourselves something amazing.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High