Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

sooky=spoilt=brat=SOB

you get the idea.

I am constantly amazed by the laziness of the new wave of managers the company has hired. The store i was in today (being xmas eve) they had all gone home by 4pm. thats the middle of high trade time. it disgusts me,

Indeed there was much spamming in years past - like the great push towards 20,000 posts around 2005/6. Lots of spamming during my third year of university.

I got into grad school two days ago! Woooooo!

But in the mean time, I'm trapped in Texas... I strongly dislike Texas.

What is this spam you all are talking about?

Lol my friend and I randomly started playing D2 a few weeks ago so I was inevitably brought back to this wonderful forum. Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and sneak out the side door :).

ahhh texas the land of crazy gun owners. how'd you end up there?

hey ahcw. i'm also back into d2 (fending off wow cravings) untwinked. trying to talk my brother into coming round so we can LAN

It is now officially australian xmas so merry xmas everyone

*waves to everyone, known and unknown*

Sort of back too a little bit as well ;) And I had to restart completely, cause I've been SO smart and lost my cd-keys, and memory sticks, and even my old computer... Oh well, fresh starts are awesome! Bought the game anew even :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Wow, Sidhe and ahcw in one day? What lunacy is this?

Hi guys, good to see you again. Glad to hear this Christmas finds you well. And hooray for fresh starts!

Oh, by the way, I remember that push for 20,00. Very loosely, but I do. I also remember the push for 25,000, and how Thy beat me to it. Hmph.

Welcome back guys. Merry Christmas to all, if that's your bag.

Unemployed. Hiding in the spare room back at my mum's. Sitting on YouTube watching LPs. It's really nice to be in a house which is a home, rather than the semi-furnished flat I call my own.

I hope to visit my Nan in the hospital tomorrow. She broke her ankle last month, a few days after her 90th birthday.

I'm very sad, frustrated and angry, but I'm surrounded by people who love me over Xmas time,

Take care all.

sidhe! hows it going sweet cheeks? you still over in the land of the long white cloud? and does a return to d2 mean no more wow aswell?

Got some neat xmas loot this morning and now i'm prepping lunch for the extended family. now to get some booze into me before they get here.

Oh my goodness it's Sid!!!! <3 Crazy times this is :).

Yeah corax I played WoW for about a year of WotLK (and classic as well). We got to Heroic LK before the guild crumbled and school started back up so I decided it'd be best to stay away. Are you guys just playing SP or on bnet as well?

@FE - take solace in being there with the family. I don't know everything going on as I just sort of jumped back in (and no way in hell I"m reading all these pages) but family + christmas always makes things better. Now if only I lived closer than 1500 miles to mine!

*waves again and feels surprised by the recognition* :girly:

Btw, the return of the Sid sounds too much like the return of the Squid... *shudder*

sidhe! hows it going sweet cheeks? you still over in the land of the long white cloud? and does a return to d2 mean no more wow aswell?

Hey Cor! I'm ok, most of the time. No longer in the land of the long white cloud though. Apparently things didn't work out after 4.5 years (not my decision), and so now I'm on my lonesome living at my parents place in Holland until I can build up my own life again.

Not sure if my return to D2 is permanent and fulltime, but until I have a new video card I can't play wow anyway, so it'll be fun as long as it lasts, and I will probably play more regularly from now on. I really missed this game! Made a new Sorc, of course, haha, and this weekend I'll get the expansion too! Now I'm just hoping my TrenShadow version switcher still wants to be installed, cause I just want to play the oh so easy 1.09...

Hey Sid, I'm sorry to hear about that. If I recall correctly you had your own personal wine tap installed correct? Well I'll pass that on over to you while I finish baking these cookies and then you are welcome to them as well :).

Haha, I'm sure that wine's gone to acid by now. Besides, I prefer tea nowadays. Cookies go very very well with that!!

Haha ok tea and cookies it is then. If only w_m was around, as I'm sure her cookies would trump mine by far lol.

Good to see you again sidhe! Sorry to hear that things haven't been so hot, but I'm sure that they'll pick up for you soon.

Happy holidays all!

sorry to hear that sid. but hey look on the bright side, now i don't have to make up kiwi jokes about you.

<---has so much food left over from xmas lunch yesterday that you are all invited to stay for a week to help me eat it. It was all delicious...mmmm. good.
Me and Calliope for those of you who are interested. She's 8 months old and has fangs

Merry Christmas everyone. Assuming it is still Christmas wherever you may be.
I am excited, I'm typing this from a new computer. It is quite different from the 8-year old Dell, but I like it. Big ol shiny monitor, too.

Also, I have tires to put on the bike, a trainer for the bike, and all kinds of other neat stuff. Huge Christmas meal is being prepared. Good day.

Should I post, shouldn't I post, what a dilemma.
(to rephrase Shakespeare)

I guess I just have to join in on the popping-in hype going around.

Merry christmass everyone (if still apllicable)
If anyone needs me, I'll be in the corner, with a stout.

Drove back to Plymouth. Opened the last of the presents. Just watching TV. Feeling a bit restless, and yet I feel like I could sleep for five days straight.

Holy crap, who hasn't stopped in?! Drinks for all our old friends!

Oh, and a Dew for me on this fine Boxing Day. I've put on one of the tires, the orange looks really good. The other will wait until I have some help again, those things do not like to go on when they are all out of shape. Then I will try to set up the trainer and do some riding, I will be so out of shape though. The last time I rode was late September, so the legs will not want to cooperate.

I'll just leave this root beer float on the bar and go do that now. Away from here. Where I can't see the float. Or the bar at all.
*whistles*

I know what you mean Pan, starting riding and also took up beach running about a motnh ago and i was well out of practice...beach running is hard....very very hard

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High