Duo birthdaily - Asmodeous & sorcererbob

Thyiad1

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
Mar 3, 2006
Duo birthdaily - Asmodeous & sorcererbob

[highlight]Happy birthdays guys[/highlight] :congrats: :balloons:

RL: Tired. But the toothache seems to have wandered off. Famous last words. I'm re-reading Thief of Time. Really enjoying it.

D2: Thinking of tidying the stashes over the weekend. They could do with a prune.

OVG: Yeah but more fiddling with decor than playing.

Re: Duo birthdaily - Asmodeous & sorcererbob

Happy Birthdaily to both
RL: Not really

D2: Almost have my trav runner ready and making steady inroads on Meph. I may even be able to play something fun again soon.

OVG: nope

Happy Birthday to you both. :)

RL: Some stuff to take care of, but mostly still in full break mode, aside from not watching any anime.

D2: Nope! Need to sort stashes eventually though.

OVG: Vindictus likely.

Happy Birthday to you both. :)

RL: Some stuff to take care of, but mostly still in full break mode, aside from not watching any anime.

D2: Nope! Need to sort stashes eventually though.

OVG: Vindictus likely.

OH!!!!!!! I'm still saddened by your leaving that I only noticed after someone said so. :rolleyes: Come back soon, friend, and have any of my item you like, no kidding, any!!!! Well maybe only the lame ones. :):):):)

YEAH IT IS. Thanks Thy, Naggy and Smilts.

Today I decided that Hell Diablo runs are more interesting than mephisto runs, even if they're less rewarding.

And I worked. and I got a watch. And I got some Dimple whiskey. 15 year old, woo. And I got a nice aqua button up Industrie shirt. And a G110 keyboard. And a book by that dude from Get Him To the Greek (the skinny one). And that's all.

Happy birthday both of you - nice gifts bob :)

RL: Chiling out

D2: This will be involved, gonna finish my counci run to 89 then maybe level my goldfind barb or shop anya, i dont know.

OVG: Downloaded an emulalor for pokemon leaf green, while the gf plays fire red. Balla.

Happy birthdays to both of you!!!

RL: got called back for second interview to the job that I really really want!! Tjohoo! Wish me luck :)

D2: have gone back to the berserker Dude, moving through NM act 3. I played him a while back and realised when I picked him up again that he has veeery bad gear...

Happy Birthday to both of you.

RL: My last day off before Xmas. Need to tidy the HDDs, and apply for a new NHS job that's come through the e-mail.

D2: Nope.

OVG: I'm really into Zombie Driver at the moment. After a couple of patches it's much more playable, and I'm finding it a real time waster.

Happy birthdays guys!

RL: Need to do some Christmas shopping today I think.

D2: I doubt it, but I really should go and get my self a Gul rune, so I can finish my long over due Destruction.

OVG: MINECRAFT! This has become my new addiction. What an amazing game.

I don't get the minecraft thing. I played on some pub servers, but just generally wasn't blown away. I guess if I planned and executed something cool then it would be worthwhile... but I dunno, I never got to see the creepy green things

Happy Brithday to both :D

And good luck queemEM.

RL: Some work today, later perhaps another Xmas dinner, the one from last night had a theme, moustache... so today I have a moustache to shave off!

D2: Still don't know.

OVG: nope

I've only played singleplayer so far, multiplayer sounds cool, but only if you've got a good server and you've got some friends there. I just love exploring, be it an awesome mountain summit or some vast underground cave systems. If by creepy green things you mean zombies and creepers and such, you should try it on normal or hard and piss your pants as a creeper jumps on your head from a ledge above and blows you to smithereens. :p

Grats to the birthday guys!

RL: Went to the phys. and the gp today. Diagnosis: Achilles tendon rupture :(. Not the greatest x-mas present I've ever got that's for sure. Well I guess that'll free up more time for D2.

D2: More re-questing with my respec.

Happy birthday!

RL: At work. I'm already gearing up for the 5 day weekend though.

D2: Quested to NM Act 2 and got frustrated by some stupid deaths. I need to shop for better res gear. Damn beetles...

Happy birthday, guys!

@Nagisa: I didn't know you were retiring until I read this thread. It comes with little surprise; I thought I saw it coming as much as a year ago. Still, it doesn't mean my heart's not a little sadder knowing it's going to happen... :/

RL: Worked. Had our Christmas potluck. Pretty decent this time around, and I was actually hungry when 11am rolled around. Barbecued meats usually aren't best so early in the day... but don't let a native Texan see I wrote that.

Heading out to see the new Narnia movie with my two friends from work in a little while, so I'm about to take a power nap.

D2/OVG: Still nothing as of late. Yesterday I said something like, "I should check Steam and see if they've got any deals." The answer: There's a few... like 1,200 of them. I made a short list while browsing; I'll do some pricing later tonight and see what I'll buy myself for Christmas.

Minecraft is pretty cool. Haven't played it since the week I got it (only a few weeks ago). I just haven't been in a building mood.

Thank you everybody!

Yesterday was a pretty special day for me. Went out for dinner with wife and friends and had a ball. Had to work which was a bit of a bummer but it was a pretty slack day.

Wife couldn't wrap my birthday present as it is a little bit big for wrapping, A brand new Kawasaki ER-6n in White! Looking forward to some good riding weather this Holiday season!

Happy Birthdays!

RL: Got a haircut.

D2: Started a couple of Classic characters: a Javazon and an Enchantress. The Javazon (21) is now in need of a gear upgrade, but the Enchantress (22) has been scaling quite well.

OVG: Did a couple of Crawmerax runs in Borderlands, but nothing of interest dropped.

Thank you everybody!

Yesterday was a pretty special day for me. Went out for dinner with wife and friends and had a ball. Had to work which was a bit of a bummer but it was a pretty slack day.

Wife couldn't wrap my birthday present as it is a little bit big for wrapping, A brand new Kawasaki ER-6n in White! Looking forward to some good riding weather this Holiday season!

Can't believe I missed this. Happy belated birthday, Asmo.

Wow. Nice looking bike!

Asmo's New Ride!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High