The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

I'm sick now, can't stop sleeping and whatnot.

The diablo forums have been odd, not letting me log in but it seems ok now :D

Urgh....nausea D:

the real question is: can you watch a movie called human centipede with positive expectations? haha

:( i's sowee.

edit: MIKACHU!!! how do you say "You're my girl, Jenny?" in German? watching the Human Centipede right now. it's going to be the running joke of this movie. why? because im a genius. :D

preview edit: don't get mad at me for watching this bad movie. Mara is making us watch it and it's bad so far. like, we're all laughing here. not grossed out yet. about to be, but not yet.

edit2: seriously and deeply regretting it right now and we didn't finish. like.... just no. i feel like i need to soak my eyeballs in bleach and have some kind of neurological surgery to remove that **** from my memory. sorry, Gorny, but it really is ****. ban me for three days. i do not care.

Frankly and quite honestly, I'm tired of putting up with your mood swings and outbursts. I'm not going to put up with it anymore.

The ol' lady and I celebrated Christmas early tonight, as she'll be visiting her folks in Iowa for a couple weeks. I received a Tomtom GPS unit for my car, a new cover for my Nook, the new New York Times cookbook featuring recipes from 1850 to the present, and a new Calphalon 3-quart saute pan. I gave the ol' lady a cashmere bathrobe, diamond pendant necklace, Bon Appetit dessert cookbook (she loves baking sweets), and a KILLER BEARDHEAD! (Obviously, the beardhead is the only IMPORTANT gift.) Now she has a blond beardhead, I have a brown one, and a grey one is on back order for Noodle Jr. Tomorrow, I'll try to post a pic of me wearing my beardhead with my patented custom-made Funny Cowboy Dancer t-shirt. I can only hope the forum can support such rampant awesomeness.

I'm getting most of my family socks. Or scarves. Maybe I'll even knit them all individual socks, with smileys on them.

Ofc a lemon each.

*bah, humbug.*

New York Times cookbook? ROFL

Hey, I love to cook.

:thumbup:

Making breakfast (I suppose, its brunch) right now. Waffles, Hashbrown, Poached eggs and Bacon. Yummy :)

Frankly and quite honestly, I'm tired of putting up with your mood swings and outbursts. I'm not going to put up with it anymore.

Er... What did she say? Sounds like shes just ranting about that nasty Human Centipede movie. Didn't read like a mood swing to me.

Certainly is quiet. I'm starting to wonder if the forums are down more often than not.

I don't know exactly what the problem is, but I think this site could use a logwatcher script that reboots the Apache server when it detects an error. I did that at my old job, and it really helped.

Shhh, *i'm hunting wabbits* pretty quiet in here:)

Aye... Too quiet
<.<
>.>

What are you doing up? :crazyeyes:

I don't know exactly what the problem is, but I think this site could use a logwatcher script that reboots the Apache (jump on it?) server when it detects an error. I did that at my old job, and it really helped.

[youtube]ziThYl6B2vw[/youtube]
I can't believe this has eluded me. All I've heard is the Studio Version.
This is so much better :cloud9:

Couldn't sleep, looks like it kinda cold back there, saw that the dome caved in at the Metrodome, what, about 20" of snow there?

8" where I'm at. The cities got hit a lot harder, it closed pretty much everything. No flights in, roads closes, etc. Had a fun time gettin my car to start, after I dug it out of the drift that formed over it... Yay minnesota.

Certainly is quiet. I'm starting to wonder if the forums are down more often than not.

i couldn't acess them at all this weekend... or at least all day yesterday. and it was a good thing because i hammered out my last paper for the semester. pretty sure i did poorly on it too. :\

8" where I'm at. The cities got hit a lot harder, it closed pretty much everything. No flights in, roads closes, etc. Had a fun time gettin my car to start, after I dug it out of the drift that formed over it... Yay minnesota.

yay north pole! lol!! :)

LOL! It was 85 degrees here yesterday. Had the AC running most of the day.

Its just the stupid wind. It drifts so bad, and we got rain right before the snow, so our sidewalk has a 1/4" of ice on it. You can step off the porch and slide all the way to the turn, a goode 50 ft, right into a drift. Kinda fun.

Wonder why the forums are being so unreliable :\

85 Degrees?! That sucks lol.

85 degrees and AC sounds incredible. I was tailgating in a blizzard all day yesterday. Still not thaw!

LOL! It was 85 degrees here yesterday. Had the AC running most of the day.

85?

Come back and visit here...it's -12 with the wind chill. Bring a shovel too.

@Ash... I spent alot of time out in it too...cold isn't fun. My toes are still froze.

All our snow melted ):

It's about 2 degrees here. (don't ask me in imperial measure - I have no idea)

The problem with holland is as it's so flat, often the wind chill can make it -8 or so.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High