Where to get my resists

viRTux

Nov 16, 2010
Where to get my resists

Okay FINALLY got an enigma after a couple lucky drops. This replaces my "Smoke" runeword, which gave a hefty +50% all resists.

Only problem now is I don't have a whole lotta resists anymore. 35ish for cold/fire, 50ish for lightning, and 60 for poison.

-shako (ptopaz)
-engima AP
-homonc (p diamond)
arachs
-ravenfrost
-rare ring with mana, life, 8 resist all
-rare ammy with +1 necro, 17 resist all, life, mana
-waterwalks
-bloodfists
-spirit sword/ali baba

So it's a pretty cool set up IMO, and enigma is great for blasting around. But I'm afraid of doing baal runs or CS because I don't have maxed out resists. What should I be swapping out?

I figure I could find some gloves with resists. The FHR and life are nice, but I guess the resists are more important. I could probably find a better ring, should I get rid of the ravenfrost for another ring with resists? I do not need the dex for max block right now actually. Maybe the waterwalks?

I could go hunt for charms I guess, but res all charms are pretty expensive.

Re: Where to get my resists

It seems like you need FCR anyway so drop those rings for FCR rings with better resists, also get trang gloves and aldur boots. Small charms with 9-11 res of a singe element are not that hard to find.

Or if you get a couple of lucky rune drops again. Getting HotO and Mara's should solve your res probs.

Last edited:

Mara's caledeioscope is what i use, a minumum of 20resall should be around 2Ists.
And i can see that, u topazed the shako, well i would have Um'ed it myself, since Enigma gives no resists, but that's just me.

Well problem solved...traded my eth CV insight for a Last Wish (opay much? XD, almost disgusting), which I then traded for a perf maras+jah.

Pretty sure it was a fair trade. If not...it's not like I lost anything.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High