Question about CL/FO build

Re: Question about CL/FO build

Btw, I've read that there are only relatively few monsters that have an unbreakable immunity to lightning, and I was wondering if there's a list of these mob types somewhere?

EDIT: Sorry, apparently I pressed the quote button instead of the edit button. :(

I can't think of anywhere that has a list, but off the top of my head the only unbreakable immune creature type I run into are the lightning mages in WSK 3.

When Lister is lightning imune it is unbreakeble by only conviction from infinity. Don't know if a lower resist wand could breake it.

Ok, looks like I need to get myself an infinity as quickly as possible. Btw, I know you get the -resist from the conviction aura even if it's on your merc, but what abouts the -lightning resist on infinity or other items, will the resists be lowered even if they're on your merc and is there any benefit of having 1 infinity on your merc and another one on your sorc? Also, what weapon or weapon/shield combo is best for a lightning sorc? I'll probably re-spec to full lightning when I manage to get my hands on an infinity, so I might aswell clear this up now.

-No, the -ELR from merc Infy doesnt apply to your attacks - only to your merc's lightning damage, which is negligible

-If you're going to self-wield and Infinity, there's no point in your merc wielding one, as you have the Conviction aura already, and there's better options for your merc's weapon (Obedience, Insight)

-Eschuta's (slightly higher damage) or HotO (resists), and Spirit Monarch, if you're not using Infinity yourself

I think why some people choose Eschuta is for the possibility to stuck a Facet on it. The +% Ligth Dmg doesn't do much good

tried this build, I still kill diablo less than 3s :D
with 20 in lightning,CL rest goes to cb

I only use FO for unbreakable immune mob.
after experimenting for a while, relying fully on merc for immunities isnt my taste.
meph council, some mob in cs can spawn with immune to psy, light and stone skin.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High