Halloween Saw themed Mafia game.

Re: Halloween Saw themed Mafia game.

and i already role-claimed VERY subtly but i think most of y'all skipped over that. ;)

I actuallly caught that part, but didn't reveal it since it sounded like a pro-town role at the time. Don't need to give the mafia any more ideas than they already had at the time.

hour...but its the sleep chnge that gets you

The sleep change was for the better. After the change from DST, I became sleepy earlier than I used to, and got back into my normal sleeping rythms.

Hurray for winter time and the darker days.

BOOO about the snow. >_<

Really now?

The cop theory?

I'm terribad at theorizing Gorny, I believe it shows in my previous games as well as this.

Was just throwing it out there that if the silence was staged, YAWP might've been elligible for a modkill.

As with YAWP, I was not trying to accuse you of anything with that post either, nor discredit you.

Unvote: Uraj

If he was mafia, why would he gun for one of his own to be lynched?

To give himself streed cred? How hard did he gun for him?

Yada yada Mafia Framer ...QUOTE]

How would this work? BA would choose a person and they would get an anti-town read if investigated?

Unfortuately Bad Ash was revealed to be normal mafia. So that theory is shot down.

Don't want to be mod-killed lol.

I am Xavier Chavez, Vigilante, Pro-Town.

I've been trying to word this in a way that will hide who my one target is but I can't, so...

I can't just kill anyone. My win condition is if the town wins or if I kill Amanda Young. I send a name to TC each night, and if the person isn't amanda young, nothing happens. If it is, she's killed.

So far, here what I've got for people who are not Amanda Young (this information is important as I'll probably be killed tonight :\)

I targeted Leo (I'm hunting for a girl role, so it made sense.)
Marahumm (I didn't trust him, and couldn't think of anyone better)
Last night I targeted Feysal (again, trust thing, and odds weren't with him)

If the person I target isn't Amanda I get nothing back.

Preview edit: YAWP, not gunning for me, just wanting my information. I hope you see why I tried to withhold the information, and I believe I was right to do so.

It's interesting your supposed win condition involves Amanda. Bad Ash's fake claim also involved Amanda.

4 nights 3 tries? Missed a night?

Can a person have their own win condition and be Pro-town?

Hmmm... I just had a sudden thought:

What if YAWP is actually Anti town and has been smokescreening us the whole time?

He'd be the best player in the world.

Edit to above: Actually when it comes to themed games of a franchise I know, I dare say that I can be quite decent at theorycrafting what roles we could see. That's about it though. No fancy strategies or clever disguises from me.

If we had to decide between Uraj and Trinoth, Trinoth would be the better choice to lynch. With Uraj, Feysal said he got an anti-town read so you could role switch and/or investigate Uraj tonight to see if Feysal was telling the truth.

I woyuld say this: YAWP is no novice.

Atleast it seems so when you count some of his posts outside the game (Noodle Compound Thread) and the user group he created.

So what to do with a smoke screen?

Test it with a fan and see if it will hold of vanish like a fart in the wind?

I forgot about Dragomir, he could be another option to lynch. I think everyone else is accounted for.

I woyuld say this: YAWP is no novice.

Atleast it seems so when you count some of his posts outside the game (Noodle Compound Thread) and the user group he created.

So what to do with a smoke screen?

Test it with a fan and see if it will hold of vanish like a fart in the wind?

I guess the best thing to do is see what Mara says.

Why do you think YAWP can now talk, when you silenced him (rather humourously yesterday)?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High