With what i can afford, i have

Vipermagi
3 pc Trang (Gloves, Belt, Shield)
Lore
3 pnb ammy
Spirit

SO i am looking at +4 skills, +2 curses, +4 pnb
lvl 29 Nova is doing like 4.8-5k.

I have no problems with NM at all (and shouldn't). I am just noticing in hell my damage is low enough where i need LR (55% now) to kill anything with one shot nova. OR to break immunes (some doesnt break :( )

I know what i need is expensive but is there any tips on where to go to find stuff for build?

Re: How can i improve my Poison more?

Why not go full Trang's with +6 Nova White? That's the build I'm using for sockets/charms/gold find. You'd get fire spells from the set at least to kill immunes. Maybe hang around in NM few levels more, though...

Well, to IMPROVE your build you NEED alot of good gear. Poisonmancers are not for the poor, they require alot of wealth.

Now, for "NM mfing" just do your Baal runs (by yourself you have to be greedy :p) till you hit at least 75. That is a good level to start Hell. But, since you are lv 71 I would reccomend 80 (Just for that extra mfing). If you get REALLY lucky you MIGHT be able to get a Poison Skiller (or any others for that matter) in WSK. Now, since you have a Spirit, I'm assuming you have some wealth. Why don't you have Enigma? Honestly, Spirit doesn't help compared to a +3 pnb/+3 Pnova necro head. I'll give you the gear I'm using. Since I don't know how rich YOU are I'm not going to give alot of suggestions

20%@/2/20%FCR Circlet w/ 5/5 facet
Perfect Dweb w/ 5/5 facet
Enigma
+3 PnB/+3 Pnova Necro Head w/ 5/5 facet
20%@/2/20%FCR Ammy
SoJx2
Arachnid Mesh
Trang's
Rare boots w/ 30+% to Fire, Lightning, and Poison
Hellfire w/ 20%@
Anni w/ 20%@
9x PnB Skillers w/ life/FHR
a few 6%@ charms with life and some with mana/life

Now, my gear is "great" and while I admit I can't kill EVERYTHING, I can kill ALOT.

There will be unbreakables, that is why Trang's is "a good choice" but if you have either a) a halfway decent merc (Mine is lv 5x? I haven't reved it :p) or b) Skeleton Magi w/ Infinity merc/Iron Golem.

An okish choice for -EPR% is Greif, which can go up to 25? (correct me if I'm wrong) Or you could put 6 5/5 facets into a PB(stupid but an option).

While FCR is important in MOST caster builds this one it's not the "necessity". If you read, and know your uniques, I have 80% FCR. Which hits the 75% break point. You DON'T NEED FCR FOR A POISONMANCER. Just saying :p. In /p8 I can kill almost everything in 1-2 hits. (xpt act bosses, and unique cadavers and such) I do appx 14k-15k w/o CTA buff OR skill shrine. I also, have maxed synergies (duh).

@Skull: Full Trang's is an "ok" set, although you have good res you loose out on alot of skill+'s and -EPR%. and a +6 Nova White is pretty nice (and kinda cheap if you are good at finding non magic wands) but, any hardcore Poisonmancer will tell you that Dweb is better (but it's obvious :p)

I know. I just didn't want to shove the OP deep in to the ground with awesome gear list. And he's almost at full Trang set so to me it makes sense to finish that first and start the pit grind. No poison immunes there.

edit: I had the DW but gave it to wolf. Now with white/hoto I can still clear all the critical areas (pits, travi, CS, shenk) easy. DW is for PvP.

You can wield a Blackbogs Sharp dagger for big +skills in a poison build.

Finding godly gear is difficult - the chances of legitly finding a Death's Web are very, very, very small and will take 100s of hours of magic finding.

I play single-player and so I only have what I find myself.

- Gloves, Belt, Shield of Trangs set
- Skin of the Vipermagi
- +2 necro helm
- +2 poison and bone amulet
- 1 skiller
- BlackBogs Sharp

Using this setup I was able to complete the game on Hell difficulty using Lower Resist and Poison Nova. My merc and fire wall from Trangs handled immunes.

I recently completed a Bramble which now helps my killing speed as well - it took me 4 YEARS between finding the Ohm and Sur, so I've been very patient and was not counting on having it. You do not need THE ABSOLUTE BEST gear to play with a Poisonmancer; you just need pretty good gear. Look at my setup above - quite attainable.

You don't need the world's most elite gear ever to enjoy this build.

Now, I realize that you don't need it, but I like to have it :) It appears that you (just as me) have bad luck finding HRs... Lucky, I just cubed them... and I play SP... so, just as you, my gear is all self-found. It took me months (of all night playing) endless mfing my Sorc... (and alot of respecs due to endless boss runs and lots of essences) Enigma, is honestly a better choice if you choose to run the areas with Bugs or any PI's that are unbreakable just to skip by unnoticed (ofc unless you use magi w/ Infinity Merc/IG)

Dweb is my choice b/c I like FAST runs on /p8 and with it I can kill almost everything in CS 1-2 hits (Other than Diablo...) And with /p1 and Bramble (50%) I can ALMOST kill him in 2 hits... litterally about 1k hp left on him... more likely less... If I switch for +3 PnB Circ/Ammy/+3PnB+3Nova (or white w/ +3 Pnova) I could kill him 2 hits :)

The Pits is an EXCELLENT place to run, I applaud you on that one. I had forgotten (even though not too long ago I said that was a place I mfd on my Poisonmancer)

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High